A Weird Thing Just Happened

i was sitting here drinking a jack and coke and i heard a large jet fly over, a few seconds later, maybe 10 or so i hear this huge thud out in the yard.

i grabbed my pistol and went to investigate and believe it or not there was quite a dent in the ground with a monkey looking creature and a small piece of aluminum laying in the hole.

deader than crap, never had to fire a shot!

but did just in case, it was really ugly....

OH THE TERROR :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

I was drunk a few years ago and when I went outside I saw a monkey in the tree. . . . I think. . . . I posted something about it on the forums but was apparently too drunk to be able to type clearly. . . .

There were witnesses to this event. . . . Nobody else saw the monkey but lots of people saw me swearing to it while laying in a heap under my desk!!!! :eek:

Oh yeah, , , , , that reminds me. . . Let's Drink!!!!! :thumbup:

Jerry :D

Ok - Ill bite .......

It must have been a Terror Monkey!!:eek::D:thumbup:

BRING IT!!!!

Last edited:
21824369_b368d17d06.jpg

What sort of day are we in when Skunk posts hints and people don't reply for 24 hours dying to find out what it is?

Wow.

Wait, is he saying Willian Shatner fell in his yard??

Skunk, put the forking knives up for sale already, will ya?
I got enough money for more knives or more booze, and I'm almost out of booze, so there's a time limit. . .

:D

Mushrooms and Jack Daniels is a dangerous combination. But what the heck, reality is for those people who can't handle drugs, I guess.

Holy Crap, anyone else having flashbacks of Judy Garland and some really freaky friends?

Mushrooms and Jack Daniels is a dangerous combination. But what the heck, reality is for those people who can't handle drugs, I guess.

Mushrooms & Jack Daniels & hours of throwing Frisbee in the woods & laughing like an unchained soul. THOSE braincells were NOT wasted, they were used to preserve sanity. (there is no emoticon for this feeling.)

Mushrooms & Jack Daniels & hours of throwing Frisbee in the woods & laughing like an unchained soul. THOSE braincells were NOT wasted, they were used to preserve sanity. (there is no emoticon for this feeling.)

:D :thumbup: ;)

What sort of day are we in when Skunk posts hints and people don't reply for 24 hours dying to find out what it is?

Wow.

Those were hints? :rolleyes: :D

What do you think he might be hinting at? I think he was just drinking..............

again.

PHOTOS!!!!

Was it this...?

MrAngryEyes640.jpg

Mr stanley where did you find this picture? is it one of your creations? i looked at your art and i must say im quite enthralled with it. Not enough people even know what a shogoth is IMHO much less are they portrayed. always refreshing to see that some people really do share similar tastes in things other than knives. :thumbup:

Monkey-schmonkey, let's hear more about the small piece of metal. Was it dog tag shaped? If so, what did the last line read?

dogtag01.jpg

I have to say, those folks in the airplane were lucky to have missed hitting the falling monkey. I wonder if it was a space monkey.

200px-B60-00036.jpg

Back