A2 Tantos and S7 Recurves are almost there!

Hey Daniel. I would like one of the A2 Tantos if one is available. Like the handle on the bottom one and the wood on the top one.

RKH

I need to send you the mahogany I have from Carriacou. I can't do much with it in the city.

Hey thanks for thinking of me, that would be awesome! Carriacou... :)

Hey Daniel. I would like one of the A2 Tantos if one is available. Like the handle on the bottom one and the wood on the top one.

RKH

Hi! Let me see what I can do! :D I am not sure if one will be available but will let you know if one is.

Congratz, Daniel!
Welcome back, too!

Thanks Rolf!

That one was Coyote Brown G10 and the pic does it no justice!

Here's one in vintage GE Micarta! Thanks again Rolf for this beautiful material, it is a new favorite. Talk about cool! :cool:

Yes!!!!!!! and Yes!!!!
You are welcome, Daniel. Thank you for bringing the Micarta to life.

Folding tanto, heck yes! Where do I sign up?

:D Sounds good! You are good to go if I recall correctly but for those who are interested in folders...

foldermailinglist@gmail.com

I love that knife and would like a folder with that shape!

RKH

Much appreciated! I'm going to try and make it happen.

Silly Daniel, you know there is an interest in any tanto from DFK!

:D Thanks! To me this particular tanto shape is ideal for every day general use, that is why I decided to use this traditional shape.

Outstanding!
:D :cool:

Yes!!!!!!! and Yes!!!!
You are welcome, Daniel. Thank you for bringing the Micarta to life.

Thanks again Rolf... it is cool stuff! I really like the old school look, grip and especially the black flecks.

Thanks! To me this particular tanto shape is ideal for every day general use, that is why I decided to use this traditional shape.

I agree wholeheartedly! I'm not fond of the angled tanto shape but I really like this traditional shape. Until you made a tanto, I had only seen the angled type.

I agree about the angled Tanto but this one by Daniel is beautiful and appears very EDC usefull!

RKH

Oh boy! That looks amazing, I really like the texture and character. Looks amazing Mr. F.

Thanks Rev! My pics barely do it justice... the character is off the charts!

I agree wholeheartedly! I'm not fond of the angled tanto shape but I really like this traditional shape. Until you made a tanto, I had only seen the angled type.

I'm a really huge fan of Japanese knives and can't wait to make one in a folder!

When I first started out my focus was three fold - choppers, neckers and Japanese influenced knives. This next year my focus will be folders but I want to bring back more Japanese style in my work.

I agree about the angled Tanto but this one by Daniel is beautiful and appears very EDC usefull!

RKH

I really appreciate hearing that! These are very useful and at only.062" thick they slice nicely.

I'll be sure to let you know if one is available too. I need to bill everyone but these are kind of hard to let go! lol

Back