AA Forge Trade Blanket - WTB, WTS, WTT!!!

You never fail to amaze me Adam........I did in fact include a current pic of the chef knife. In case you didn't notice it's the last one on my personal cutting board.

I apologize I didn’t see that one, but if selling a used knife you should only be using your own pictures for no confusion on the knifes condition.

You never fail to amaze me Adam........I did in fact include a current pic of the chef knife. In case you didn't notice it's the last one on my personal cutting board.

It’s a simple respect to those you’re trying to sell it to, no attitude in any way.

Last edited:
Withdrawn due to Maker's attitude toward his customers.......so very, very sad !

Recent Image:

s9WnP6Il.jpg

This knife has seen minimal light duty usage and is in like new condition.

Thanks for looking !

Why are you being so sensitive about this? I'm just politely asking you to not use 3 plus year old pictures of your knife, that's all. It just makes sense to me if you've had the knife for that long to snap a couple of pictures before selling it, but maybe I'm wrong.

prom52 prom52
seriously, why would you use original pics to sell your used knife if not to deceive?...

My reputation on Blade Forums speaks for itself. As I reminded the maker, I did in fact include a recent photo of the knife in my post. If you don't believe me, buy the knife and see for yourself otherwise I would respectfully say that it's none of your business.

My reputation on Blade Forums speaks for itself. As I reminded the maker, I did in fact include a recent photo of the knife in my post. If you don't believe me, buy the knife and see for yourself otherwise I would respectfully say that it's none of your business.

prom52 prom52 Please calm down Peter. You do have a good reputation on here, but on every exchange forum I know of you are asked to use resent pictures to list a used knife for sale, not just the last ONE.

Also just a side note, but not everyone knows who you are, so please don't take your reputation for granted to the point you get insulted because you're asked to follow the same basic rules as everyone else.

prom52 prom52 Also not using up to date pictures on a sale post is everyone's business.

Adam:

I'm calm as a cucumber, there is no need to caution me to calm down. I just didn't feel that it was appropriate for H Hunam to accuse me of an attempt at deception particularly since he has no basis for doing so. On a public forum that is a serious accusation from my perspective, and boarders on troll like behavior. I'm surprised that you are not cautioning him to avoid making baseless accusations. Since this sub forum is your place of business I will take your comments to heart about only using my own photos and avoid using original sale pics for any future posts. What's funny though is that as a buyer everyone always has the option to ask the seller to provide additional photos, in my experience it happens fairly frequently especially on a high cost item. Had H Hunam or any other buyer requested additional photos, and had I not willingly supplied them, that would be a different story. In this case he made no such request, just a baseless accusation.

Peter

Adam:

I'm calm as a cucumber, there is no need to caution me to calm down. I just didn't feel that it was appropriate for H Hunam to accuse me of an attempt at deception particularly since he has no basis for doing so. On a public forum that is a serious accusation from my perspective, and boarders on troll like behavior. I'm surprised that you are not cautioning him to avoid making baseless accusations. Since this sub forum is your place of business I will take your comments to heart about only using my own photos and avoid using original sale pics for any future posts. What's funny though is that as a buyer everyone always has the option to ask the seller to provide additional photos, in my experience it happens fairly frequently especially on a high cost item. Had H Hunam or any other buyer requested additional photos, and had I not willingly supplied them, that would be a different story. In this case he made no such request, just a baseless accusation.

Peter

prom52 prom52 I didn't caution him because he was simply asking you a question. I'm sure you would have been more than happy to give any additional pictures, but not everyone knows that.

Adam:

Peter

Thank you for your understanding with all this.

I may be closing this thread before the week end and starting a new one with a full layout of the guidelines so there are no misunderstandings in the future sale posts.

Leuku found- thanks! If anyone takes a look at this, and has other AA knives they want to sell or trade, let me know- looking for a Hunter at the moment.

WTB or WTT for an AA Leuku. I have an AA Forge Nessmuk and a bunch of nice Fiddleback's to trade. Also have a Gossman Deer Creek in M4, and a desirable Deering Leuku. Also have a variety of Spyderco's and Schatt & Morgan knives. Very willing to make a generous deal on my end.
PM or email me: madhatta246 (at) aol.com
Thanks!

Last edited:
AA Forge Kephart with JRE sheath NIB.

$285 shipped conus

Blade- 4.5”
Handle- 4.5”
Steel- 1/8” 80crv2 spring steel 60-61RC
Grind- Convex
Hardware- Copper
Scales- Green canvas micarta,1/8” brown micarta liner, white G10 sandwhich liners, white and brown spacers.

s!AqtgkEaJYQl8sCCVgRaMaBef00st
PM Sent

Nessmuk for sale. ~1/8" 51200. Natural micarta handles, brown liners- handles shaped perfectly- feels great in the hand. Sheath included. I am not the original owner, but looks to be unused.
Price: $245>> SOLD shipped.

**Still looking for an AA Hunter.**
IMG_8490.JPG
IMG_8491.JPG
IMG_8492.JPG
IMG_8493.JPG

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Nomad, convex, with wood scales. I have several AA , a couple of FF , and a couple of AS that I would be willing to trade with.
Thanks

Back