Accessories for the Ka-Bar Becker BK9 sheath?

I've upgraded to a Junglas sheath with a custom pouch and drop leg attachment
50a06382.jpg

But before that, I had a fatwood chunk, ferro rod, mini bic, duct tape folded around a credit card and a ceramic sharpening rod.

Nice lookin kits guys. I've been contemplating how to outfit the pocket on my new BK-7. Looks like I just got a bunch of ideas from this thread.

Forgive me Forum Gods for a necro post, but .... I figured I'd better post this here rather than start a new thread.

Just got my BK9 and I'm frankly pretty darn impressed with the nylon sheath that comes with it.

Is there anything new or updated that I might consider for the knife holder and pocket?

Thanks.

A Becker Remora fits in the holder. An Altoids tin fits nicely in the pouch.

I go with a SAK and a firesteel. I find the more I stick in pouches the less I feel like pulling everything out cuz it’s a pita. I just keep it simple.

I am also not out in the woods long enough to require sharpening out there. I just use the knife for a day or two and sharpen when I get back lol.

Yes I like a Swiss Army knife for the woods and a multi tool (leatherman or Gerber) for urban environments. That’s just what works for me.

Back