Active Duty vs. Game Warden

I bet I could convince you to get another AD, TW...... ;)

Haha - I bet you could!!!

If you still have it after the BWM hits and my infi funds are replenished... :D

With the GW - its just a more edc friendly package for me.

I found quite a bit that when I wanted to carry my larger AD instead of GW, I almost always wound up carrying my Rat Cutlery RC3 instead as its a thinner blade. I think maybe I need a BAD...?

Are the BOSS Streets AD sized? Everybody here keeps raving about them being the perfect EDC...

Game Warden all the way for me. I've had two Active Duties, and have sold them both off. My OJ Warden has been with me every day for going on 3 years now. It's a great little knife.

I love my double cut, black micarta game warden....very 'pocketable'. Anything larger tends to get annoying riding inside the pocket.

Game Warden all the way for me. I've had two Active Duties, and have sold them both off. My OJ Warden has been with me every day for going on 3 years now. It's a great little knife.

moonwilson - I like your passion for the GW, but please tell me why?? :eek:

I like the BAD a lot. Handle feels really good in my hand. I had a Fat Warden, but did'nt care to much for the thickness and weight. The Handle was comfortable though. I'm sure I would like a skinny OJ Warden, if they did'nt cost so much. :)

Guess I like the Skinnies,,,:D

Back