Admiring the Runt!

Wow!:eek:

Great work Andy!:thumbup:

I can't wait to get hold of one of these!

ramrunt102_0736-vi.jpg
ramrunt102_0733-vi.jpg

I ordered a similar sheath from Rayban for my Fiddleback Karda and it was just as fantastic as the one shown in this picture with Andy's Runt. You can't go wrong with a Fiddleback blade and Rayban leather:thumbup:

That's neat. I'm usually not a fan of the multi-piece full tang handle....but
Andy has a way with wood that defies my prejudices. That's sharp looking.
Iz

That little runt is sitting here next to me right now...and it is even more beautiful in real life! :cool:

The Runt is a gem. Thats how it feels to me anyway. When I finish one I like to lay it in my palm in the sunlight, and gaze at it. Turn it over and check out the other side. I know its done then.

Runt78-vi.jpg

lf94-vi.jpg

Wow! Beautiful knife. I didn't see these on your site. Can you give me an idea of the price and time frame to get one? Thanks.

yeah, those runts are really nice.. i have been admiring them for a while now...:) my father in law has one, as well as a karda and bow legged joe..:eek:

Hmmm, I might consider replacing my Izula with one of those little gems....
They just look awesome! :thumbup:

sadly i only own a runt. not that its a bad thing to own a fiddleback, but its bad to only have one. in due time.

Wow! Beautiful knife. I didn't see these on your site. Can you give me an idea of the price and time frame to get one? Thanks.

Look at the Lineup and Contact thread. My website is being re-designed as we speak. Set to rollout 2nd quarter '10. My friend made that website for me when I was a hobbyist, and it just doesn't keep up with me as a full time maker. The thread below contains my up to date line.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=695747

yeah, those runts are really nice.. i have been admiring them for a while now...:) my father in law has one, as well as a karda and bow legged joe..:eek:

Yea. Al is good to me.:thumbup:

sadly i only own a runt. not that its a bad thing to own a fiddleback, but its bad to only have one. in due time.

Now this is a serious problem. Need to get some bailout money fast!

Those Runts look great. That's about the size knife I carry and use every day. My little Bow Legged Joe serves a similar function. I think Otzi-the iceman--was carrying a knife that size on his trek through the Alps. What more do you need?

Guess that means I need a Runt.

Your Bow Legged Joe was one of my best. But yes, you need a runt. Or, the new longer karda. Or, both.

The new longer handle little guys like the karda and boot knife thingy are awesome. That slightly larger handle makes them perfect.

It is like I'm being hypnotized!
:)

Send me more phenolics....

(Really, I need some 3/16" thick stuff (ie, thinner))

Does it come in orange and black? That yellow and black one is making me shake.

HAK

Why, of course. I can layer anything!

dec106_1277-vi.jpg

Looks good with the black on the outside also.

dec106_1274-vi.jpg

(Really, I need some 3/16" thick stuff (ie, thinner))

suddenly, I have a strange urge to mix epoxy :confused:

Give me a call/ email regarding colors and sizes in the other directions. Any time tomorrow should be good if you call.

Back