Admiring the Runt!

suddenly, I have a strange urge to mix epoxy :confused:

Give me a call/ email regarding colors and sizes in the other directions. Any time tomorrow should be good if you call.

I'll think I'll be saving this contact info. ;)

Here are some pics I just took. Isn't she gorgeous? :D

img6635am.jpg

img6640j.jpg

img6644b.jpg

img6647e.jpg

Yes she is. I sold some knives just to fund one like yours. With my woodsman and runt I could do most things, methinks.

Thats curly Koa bookending Osage, EIRW, and Desert Ironwood Burl in the center. What really shines in those pic is that Rayban sheath!!

What really shines in those pic is that Rayban sheath!!

Andy - IMHO the sheath would not shine without your work in it. No BS - being serious here. I have been watching different knife artisans for awhile and I keep coming back to your craft as the one I want. The sheath is very well done but it the unison of the two pieces that makes it what it is.

That is why I bought the Terassaur from you and I WILL buy more from you.

Randy

Thats curly Koa bookending Osage, EIRW, and Desert Ironwood Burl in the center. What really shines in those pic is that Rayban sheath!!

I must admit ... that is an awesome sheath.:thumbup:

But a sheath has no value without its knife.;)

I really miss that little guy....we grew pretty close the short time we had together.....but we have Temperance Michigan....we'll always have Temperance Michigan.;)

So today was Monday. Monday with a capital M. Slow getting going after a sleepless night, spilled my coffee on my pants, couldn't find where the dog put my wallet, already late for work when I was chipping a 1/4" of ice off the truck's windshield kinda Monday. 2 extra meetings kinda Monday.

All of which is to set the stage for when I say that I forgot to slip a blade into my pocket when getting dressed this morning. That kind of Monday.

I have to say that not having a knife makes me feel naked. I find myself standing at the coffee pot feeling helpless trying to open the creamer. Desperate to get something resembling life flowing through my veins and being foiled by a stupid piece of foil. That kind of naked. And suddenly Monday is much harder than Monday needs to be, even though it is Monday.

All those little tasks I don't normally give a second thought to now become a problem: opening boxes, cutting twine, cutting the f'ing packing tape that keeps bunching up into useless balls of sticky plastic, stabbing my smirking, officious co-worker through the throat. All of these actions become a task instead of a pleasure.

And all Monday I'm thinking: "If I just had a Runt......"

Back