After Sale Lounge

Though in all fairness, rather than resort to such a base discussion of monetary equivalents, you should know that a nice, fat pony is all you really need to offer Nate.............

In all fairness, you didn't say which Friday... You just said Friday at 3:00 PM, if we're gonna be splitting hairs.

My BIG question is, will it really be only the ones that got in during that first minute, or will he let all ~70 go this week?

I will honestly say that I wasn't looking to score this week, but happened to see the thread ~5 minutes in, and thought WTH? Guess we'll see. There will be more. I hope...

My BIG question is, will it really be only the ones that got in during that first minute, or will he let all ~70 go this week?

I will honestly say that I wasn't looking to score this week, but happened to see the thread ~5 minutes in, and thought WTH? Guess we'll see. There will be more. I hope...

Although the 2nd paragraph in the OP sales thread quoted below:

It is a violation of Blade Forums policy to sell knives on this forum that are not basically ready-to-go. We have about 70 of these that just need sharpening and assembly. In the off chance that we somehow sell more than 70 here today we will not be able to take some of those extra orders, however we will still contact you and try to figure out a way to meet your needs.

contradicts the 1st paragraph, if you revise the one-minute-flash-sale to just flash-sale, I think that the 2nd paragraph is the more defining rule and that you ought to be good to go :)

Looks like I finally made it, can anyone tell me the addl cost for Ti screws? I have been searching but can't seem to find them listed in any of the threads. Not sure that I really see the need for them but just wondering since I figure I might as well go big on this one since I just found out we got a second 2018 bonus paid today that was a surprise since I am on vacation and did not check my company e-mails until I saw the deposit :D
$5 for a set of matte, $15 for a set of shiny

Back