After Sale Lounge

How does the Fun Friday sale work?

Doe the 1st place posting have the choice out of the two available knives and the second place posting can claim whatever knife is left over?

What scales you going to be looking for Jared?

Dave, I like the look of the rag micarta on this. I'll snag one eventually.

Sorry. It was a nice slow sale.

Slow? One minute. o_O Lol. But yeah, it was comparatively slow since it wasn't a fixed quantity, and since I wasn't really trying to get in today (or I probably would have, I've been in training for over a decade in the Busse world :eek:), I can't complain too loudly. They'll make more... ;)

I was driving up to the point the sale started. I was hoping to be in a position where I could pull over into a parking lot and park that way I could participate safely, but construction traffic flared up on the freeway and I couldn’t exit soon enough. I was able to exit and stop at a red light just in time to submit a post reply a few times, only to get a couple of error messages. I finally had a successful post, though. The light turned green and I went on my way.

This wasn’t the most ideal scenario, but I am glad I got a red light. Otherwise I would’ve been sitting this one out.

Bartender, I'll take another another :eek:
Take me drunk I think I'm home.

Back