After Sale Lounge

I went into this one planning on getting a UF and hopefully DEF'ing it or at least adding a stabby tip to it.
Now I cant make up my mind, something is telling me I need an MC.
An MC would certainly see more of its intended use.
Any advice from the pro's?

I went into this one planning on getting a UF and hopefully DEF'ing it or at least adding a stabby tip to it.
Now I cant make up my mind, something is telling me I need an MC.
An MC would certainly see more of its intended use.
Any advice from the pro's?
I don’t have a MC. I do have a HDMC, a BC and UF(and others).
Of the three, I use my BC the most. Others seem to prefer the MC. I used my HDMC earlier today for some yard cleanup. It was a blast!
I’ve carried all of them (at different times) while hiking. I’ve never actually used my UF. I’ve considered taking the UF as my only knife on multi day hikes but I always resort to taking my HDFK.
So in reality, based on your earlier statement, I’d say go for the MC.

Last edited:
10 pieces of Blade Show inventory (pot luck, pick your choice), Friday April 24th

^Probably the last sale for a little while, I think we're going to take advantage of some dry weather and finishing moving the shop so we'll be down for a while.
I hope the weather cooperates and that the move goes smoothly! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

How did everyone do? Oh, well done Frazer, very well done mate :thumbsup:

I sat this out since Mopar Bob has said that he'd proxy for me. Took my chances, I lost... Would've lost anyway either way :D

PS. Marc lied... The friggin turd!

Lol...I checked too, but he'd have been safe from me....with the lag it was 1:02 before I could click out of the sale thread and into the cpk forum sale thread

Didn’t say I would do it today, chuckleheads, but I’ll do it again.

Back