Albers Cutlery Company

Nice pics guys! Dylan that's some nice stag on the CS, looks like one of the CoOps if I'm not mistaken.

As promised here's a shot of one of the hemps. Fresh off the buff so it's got a bit of compound on it but that's the finished look:

View attachment 1718760

Eric

i bet itll be another quick scramble for these! May the odds be in their favor!

Nice pics guys! Dylan that's some nice stag on the CS, looks like one of the CoOps if I'm not mistaken.

As promised here's a shot of one of the hemps. Fresh off the buff so it's got a bit of compound on it but that's the finished look:

View attachment 1718760

Eric

Dang. That's a lot nicer-looking than I thought it would be. Imma thinking those are going to go fast.

looking good Eric :thumbsup: thanks for sharing the pics, stag looks great and the hemp is different it also looks great

Did you receive an email about the drop? I never received any kind of email so I missed out.

Congrats to those that got one!

Did you receive an email about the drop? I never received any kind of email so I missed out.

Congrats to those that got one!

I did, I saw it flash across my phone screen and since I already had Albers' site up and I was at my desk, the timing was in my favor. I did have to fix my email settings awhile back to ensure his emails weren't getting sent to my spam folders - that definitely helped by way of notification but did not help me score anything until now.

Missed both again :(
Clicked "Products" refresh twice an hour all day and only stopped figuring no drop today.
Just wasn't meant to be I guess. Shoot

Back