All of the new stuff, all in one place.

There is already a gladius. :) Meet the S6. Ok, so it's not exactly a gladius. But pretty close.

S6%20bench.JPG

i'll be in my bunk.

ETA: Please tell me you are taking orders for one of those. The raw color on the blade, and Sweetleaf-blue scales.

Last edited:
HA!

I am accepting orders, but not in that finish. That's the oxide layer from heat treat, but these are S7, which is not very stain resistant. So they do need to be DLC coated. Black, FDE, anthracite grey, or silver grey are the color coating options. Black, coyote, and OD are standard G10 colors I stock, but I can get you blue.

i'll be in my bunk.

ETA: Please tell me you are taking orders for one of those. The raw color on the blade, and Sweetleaf-blue scales.

HA!

I am accepting orders, but not in that finish. That's the oxide layer from heat treat, but these are S7, which is not very stain resistant. So they do need to be DLC coated. Black, FDE, anthracite grey, or silver grey are the color coating options. Black, coyote, and OD are standard G10 colors I stock, but I can get you blue.

Stains are cool on some things. Like that, for example!

The problem with that finish is more about the consistency - due to atmospheric conditions and whether there are any oils on the blade during the heat treating process, there is no way to determine what those oxides are going to look like when I get them back. I've had various blades come back in every color combination of straw to purple that you can imagine. So for the sake of consistency and tidiness, almost all of the Professional Grade stuff is DLC coated from Ionbond.

Stains are cool on some things. Like that, for example!

Back