• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) 5 Spyderco's for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES!
  1. Buyer must be in the U.S.
  2. I have the right to sell to whomever I want, whenever I want.
  3. All my prices are PayPal G&S and include shipping (unless you are in Alaska or Hawaii). That’s the only way I roll.
  4. Must be over 18 and know your local laws
  5. Feel free to PM me with any questions or for more pics/info, don’t post them here. I’ll respond as soon as I can. I am here for you.
  6. If you buy multiple knives, I’ll give you a discount.
  7. Feel free to make an offer, worst I can say is no!
  8. I expect prompt payment upon “I’ll take it” or don’t be mad if I sell to someone else
  9. NO TRADES
  10. Read rules 1-9
Up for sale today I have the following:

• Caly 3 Serrated VG-10, It has been carried only 2-3 times. It is in excellent shape. Hasn't cut much of anything, never been sharpened and it doesn't need it. It is numbered, I do not have the original box, sold
  • Spyderco Military, s30v blade with Aramis carbon fiber scales that are of the highest quality. Beautiful knife here. The scales alone are $110 from Aramis. Will come with original box, original scales and hardware. the knife has been used lightly (before the scale swap) and the blade has been touched up. SOLD
  • Spyderco native 5 serrated, s35vn, knife has been carried, used lightly and touched up on the sharp maker. SOLD
  • UKPK BNIB, bd1n steel SOLD
  • Rockjumper serrated, carried about a week total, used lightly, has not been sharpened, comes with original packaging SOLD

Last edited:
Disregard it’s to big to carry legally in my city

Last edited:
If Kungfukenny wants just the scales I would be interested in the Military with the stock scales only.

I would take that millie if you want to send me a contact email, I am available to pay now as per your rules

thanks

Edit: if you send me the PayPal email I will pay asap, Ive been watching the post for updates

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I've been offline since last night, I have been working 12-13 hour days with no breaks. im responding to all PM's now and then ill get to sending emails.

I would take that millie if you want to send me a contact email, I am available to pay now as per your rules

thanks

Edit: if you send me the PayPal email I will pay asap, Ive been watching the post for updates

I don't have your email, and you Don't have PM privileges without a paid subscription. shoot me your email and we'll talk

I’ll be on and off my computer all day and will check frequently

thanks

KELAMA PM’d me claiming it, and had originally posted in this thread first. So it is pending. I’ll let you know if it falls through, you got seconds!

Sounds good
I saw you said prompt payment on the I’ll take it so I posted that public ready to pay as soon as I had the PP info

KELAMA PM’d me claiming it, and had originally posted in this thread first. So it is pending. I’ll let you know if it falls through, you got seconds!

Funds sent....& thank you for your patience & waiting for me to send the funds first thing this morning.

TGIF!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back