• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

yep, & supposedly not having info (ie where to send/etc) is just another tactic to delay sending the $$, he knows where to send $$ imho, thats BS.

It looks like Allan is willing to send money orders again. I remember when he told Joe that he wouldn't send any more money orders because they were getting lost, and he couldn't afford that.

damn that guy has more problems in everyday life lol, if everything i did went wrong like it does for him i dont know what i'd do, its a wonder his car starts in the AM.

Yep, Allan's life has been a litany of misfortunes. It is just too bad that he has been the cause of misfortune in the lives of so many others.

Keith,
Mr. Blade has emailed said he had some trouble he can't send the money order out until two or three weeks later.

Take care everyone,
Joe

more problems, again, why am i not suprised??

hopefully, in a few weeks........................

No, not more problems. Just more bullshiit from Alan the "liar" Blade!!!

Ok, I tried to contact Allan to fix this up and possibly earn him some of his reputation back, but I guess it doesn't matter now.
I ordered my knife with an Antique finish blade and received bead blast. I ordered the sheath with a firesteel loop and did not receive one.
I attempted to email Allan twice about this, even offering to pay for the firesteel loop to be shipped out to me. No reply after two emails...
Oh well, at least I got a knife eventually.

Beef, don't expect anything more from Allan. He most likely thinks that just getting you a knife was all that he was required to do, and that you should be happy that you got one at all.

yes i would say be happy ya did get something, ordering a knife from him is a crap shoot.

Oh trust me, I'm very very happy that I got anything at all! But I just naturally assumed that I would get what I ordered, since he asked for what I had ordered many times

Oh trust me, I'm very very happy that I got anything at all! But I just naturally assumed that I would get what I ordered, since he asked for what I had ordered many times

Asking you what you had ordered was just a delaying tactic, he didn't really care.

if ya cant read this thread and realize alan blade will BS ya, ya need to read it again.

ife he told me the sun would rise in the morning i would go look and make sure.

Excuse me? I'm confused. Are you having a go at me for placing an order with Blade before I was aware of this threads existence?
Very unclear whether this is meant to be helpful or not.

I don't think anyone is interested in having a go at you, Beef. The point of this thread is to warn people.

If any new person comes along and hasn't read the whole thread and you see Beef paid for a knife and got almost what he ordered and you think that's not so bad -- Beef lucked out. Plenty of others have paid their money and gotten nothing.

Back