Allright Becker boys...time to put up...

I think its time we give the ESEE forums a run for there money... I'm calling folks out this summer..to start using your Becker in it;s naturla habitat (the great out doors) let s get out there and make some shelters, some fires, some traps.. carve some camp implements...build some survival kits around your knife whatever... just remember to take some pics and post'em up for the rest of us... Listen, your kives are calling you....they are saying "cough cough this sheath is hot and stuffy...take me out and let me cut some sh*t!!!!

I'll start... but you can bet as I get out there'll be allot more from me.
here's a Bowdrill sert I made out of some dead wood I find while on my weekly practice outing.
PICT0004-43.jpg

here she is after some use
PICT0006-37.jpg

here's my prepped fuel
PICT0003-44.jpg

here's the end product
PICT0005-38.jpg

My woods combo
PICT0007-31.jpg

So Lets Get Out There...and use them Beckers..

Good pics, bro. Long time no talk. Glad to see you are still out and about enjoying the great out of doors :thumbup:

:D
Nothing better than an enthusiastic Becker fan! :thumbup:
You probably spoke what many of the fans here think daily. I also wanted to go out and thrash a bit on my BK9, Magnum Camp and the newly customized BK11.
Either tomorrow, or maybe Saturday, I'll go out and take some pictures while testing those beasts. Hopefully I'll be able to lay my hands on a good camera, so I can post pix by Saturday evening.

Again, good job, and keep 'em coming guys!

Very, very good stuff man. And I'm in total agreement.

I *just* got my new BK7 in the mail, and after fooling around in the back yard a bit, I'm pretty darn impressed! This is a very versatile blade, with good balance.

I'm going to take this and an SAK on my next outing and see how things go.

just got a new tac tool so i got some more pics to come, but for now heres some old ones. took down some branches in the yard. tryin to kick start this thread!
ryth021.jpg

h092.jpg

Nice pic brother THanks

Here are some older ones you might have seen before, But I'm trying tobuild some momentum here
Becker with a debris shelter
PICT0012-24.jpg

posin for the camera
PICT0016-18.jpg

bk 11 last ditch survival kit
PICT0002-44.jpg

a little battoning
PICT0006-33.jpg

Start of a spoon (good enough for a bean shovel though)
PICT0014-17.jpg

feather stick practice
PICT0025-6.jpg

some bk7 feather sticks
PICT0012-17.jpg

sectioning out a spam in the snow
PICT0016-16.jpg

another batto
PICT0015-18.jpg
ning pic

Great photos Riley. You didn't really eat all that Spam in one sitting did you?! :D

It's still practically spring where I live... or perhaps fall if you consider the couple of weeks of sun we had in April to have been our summer. That said, it's been rainy and cloudy. Within the 1st couple days of June, we beat the amount of rain we got for the entire month last year :eek:

Anyways, I'll be camping in July and will put my BK-2 and BK-11 to use then... for now, you'll just have to deal with the spoon I carved last year when I got the thing:
P1000834.jpg

P1000838.jpg

P1000839.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Fellas, Went on a great hike the other day to catch the early Co. blooms. Not that many knife pics, but a great day.
IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5430.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg

IMG_5440.jpg

Lion kill someone put up in a tree.
IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5465.jpg

Few more to come.

IMG_5469.jpg

Earth Borne Knives -Gryphon-
IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

Bk7 that rode the hip.
IMG_5487.jpg

IMG_5489.jpg

Early Poison ivy.
IMG_5490.jpg

Following a game trail.
IMG_5491.jpg

IMG_5492.jpg

IMG_5497.jpg

Remains of a young Elk.
IMG_5495.jpg

Rubbing off the velvet.
IMG_5509.jpg

Nearing the top of the valley.
IMG_5512.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5511.jpg

IMG_5317.jpg

IMG_5338.jpg

Total time out was about 4.5 hrs.

I really like this thread, and thanks, John, for getting it going.

Wish I had something to contribute at the moment, but I haven't been able to get out much, with one thing and another. I'm hoping that the good folks at the VA will have me fixed up enough by Septober or Octvember that I can actually get out there and do something.

In the meantime, you guys have inspired me. Maybe I'll go out in the yard and whittle a palm tree, or something.:D

pretty pictures. keep going.

Bladite

John ,Being I am a big ESEE fan can I also show my Becker...... I'm only down to one.... Stripped and used BK1 well loved ! :D

Back