Alternative Weapon Carry

I picked up one of these
botach_1653_2124735

from Kelly Worden

It's called the "DTL Impact Kerambit", short for Destroy, Trap, Lock defense system. The ring and the tip of the L-shaped section are scientifically designed to put your wrist at its strongest natural angle. With hammer blows, the bottom edge of the DTL Impact Kerambit comes into play, smashing anything that comes into its path. The bottom edge of the DTL is also the ideal blocking tool, enabling you to stop blows and even kicks.

The finger ring of the DTL Impact Kerambit allows you to open your hand to grab, pull, and control your attacker without losing your grip on the weapon. By grabbing a handful of flesh and squeezing it between your fingers and edge of the DTL, you can also create a pincher-like lock.

It's great for nerve blows, hooking into the throat or eye and all around messing a bad-guy up. I wacked an overly aggresive drunk on the clavicle with the bottom of mine in a bar and he went right down, pretty darm effective :)

The best part -- it only cost me $6 :D

Dan

I hope that was a joke, police are getting damn near fascisht about searcking, even without an arrest. A hack saw in your belt would be found, and have to be explained. On the other hand, I've found a good source for handcuff keys, and sewn them into the back belt loop of several of my pants. It takes a good tug to get them out, but I doubt it'd be found.

Back