An "official" Patriot Tomahawk!!! Can it be??? Really???

Sorry for the delay in responding to this...all I can say is that we are closer than we were a few weeks ago to finalizing our deal...Tony has been busy with Pirates of the Carribean II and ATC has been busy as well, so its been hard to connect lately...the contracts are moving back and forth.

Ohhhh, I see. Well I bet Jonny Depp doesn't sit up late everynight just hoping for some small bit of info on the Patriot hawk. I bet Jonny Depp doesn't jump out of bed everymorning and run to the computer to see if the patriot hawk is for sale yet. I bet Jonny Depp doesn't..... Come to think of it, I don't do any of these things either but I still want a patriot hawk. Put your foot down Andy. Tell Tony it's either you or Jonny.

:D :rolleyes:

yes, yes , yes , yes, please get'r done. That patriot tomahawk would be awesome. When that makes it to the atc website, i will probably wet myself, but thats ok :D

This hawk will defantly be a must have, I would love to see a little historical backround, I beleive the movie claims it to be of Cherokee descent.

You guys are hysterical! ;)

It's the next one we want to complete after the Emerson CQC-T...so we are indeed closer.

Andy;
If the price is right and the specs. look good I will probably order one too, however, I am still waiting for my CQC-T from pre-order. I am anxious to see the workmanship.

Ron Cassel, from the old nuclear world.....Booom!
:rolleyes:
ciao. hope to see me CQC-T soon {(ooops I already said that didn't I :>) }

I'd buy at least two, if it had a functional pipe. Perhaps a steel pipe-hole liner could strengthen it?

If it did have a functional pipe I would love to see a threaded pipe bowl that come with a screw in peace to keep debris out and double as a hammer pole, like an RMJ model i saw.

It will NOT have a functional pipe...it introduces a whole host of ATF considerations and I'd rather not have to even endure one instance of someone using it to smoke and getting roped into a legal action.

For what it's worth, and Tony will attest to this, the movie piece was designed as a non-functional pipe.

If not having a functional pipe will get it to the sales line faster then all the better.

silas

Andy Prisco said:
We think so...it's not sewn up yet, but we're getting close...and I need some feedback.

It would be a fully functional piece, sans smoking. It would look nearly identical.

Would you buy it? Would you use it? Price would probably be less than $200, but I can't definitively nail it down at the moment. Another prospect is that it would be hand finished by the original designer himself, so if that happens, the price would jump.

Let me know your thoughts boys!!!

Andy. Dude. You have our feedback and thoughts. Nothin to it but to do it!

:cool:

Come on now.... after I purchased the VTAC and the Emerson CQC, I'm begging for another hawk!! Be sure to make this a functional hawk, not some wall hanger. Thanks.

You may be hanging your VTAC and CQC up if you get the "Official Patriot Tomahawk". Any news on it's status Andy? Will we be able to play with it under the Christmas tree, or earlier?

Anyone got a pic of the one in the movie? Just to get an idea of what this will look like. Thanks ec

Tomahawk2002.jpg

Heres some, I cant wait to see what ATC does with that design. I got a frontiersmen coming in the mail now, cant wait.

Back