An "official" Patriot Tomahawk!!! Can it be??? Really???

When this Hawk is available, it should be a collaberation with a knife maker (a good one of course) so the patriot hawk and knife come as a set...also with some nice leather.... at a reasonable price....and maybe a muskett? Is that pushing it?:D

Aim small
-Brian

Andy,
Would the Patriot hawk be a forged or machined hawk. I sure do like the maching work on my CQC-T and there is now a great kydex "down realease" sheath being made for it due to the tolerances of the machining they can make a 1 sheath to fit all.

Ciao
Ron Cassel:cool: :thumbup:

muzzleup said:
Andy,
Would the Patriot hawk be a forged or machined hawk. I sure do like the maching work on my CQC-T and there is now a great kydex "down realease" sheath being made for it due to the tolerances of the machining they can make a 1 sheath to fit all.

Ciao
Ron Cassel:cool: :thumbup:

Where is this sheath being made? Any other info? Like shoulder system, belt, etc.

Thanks!

Garrett

muzzleup said:
Garrat,
check your e-mail.

Ron Cassel
:cool:

Thanks for the attempt, but I realized after I didn't get it that I didn't have my email updated. It's now current if you could try again.

Thanks,

Garrett

G-Man,
Can't seem to get through to you via email so here is the info.
The sheats are being made by K5tactical and are on their web page now.

http://www.k5tactical.com/

I have mine on order and hope to get it in the near future.

Ciao
Ron Cassel
:thumbup:

That's about the best option I've seen so far that still includes a fairly quick deployment. I think I'm going to get one of those!! Appreciate the info!!

Garrett

Hey Andy,

Is there any news on the Patriot hawk?

You haven't replied to any of the questions about it in a while.

Has it been cancelled?

:confused:

The project has been pushed back in the schedule by the Sibert Hack Attak, the new "NexGen" and a soon to be announced collaboration between ATC and Terrill Hoffman...it's still in process however, so stay tuned.

Oh Great!

Andy If you keep coming out with all of these Awesome Hawks before the "Patriot Hawk" then I'm not going to have anywhere to put the "Patriot Hawk" when it does come out. ;) :D

I do thank you for the update. :thumbup:

Silas said:
Oh Great!

Andy If you keep coming out with all of these Awesome Hawks before the "Patriot Hawk" then I'm not going to have anywhere to put the "Patriot Hawk" when it does come out. ;) :D
:thumbup:
It needs to be in the back of a "Redcoat"..... IIRC:rolleyes: ;)
Can´t wait for this one....but since I have for quite some time now, I guess I will:D :p
ALIass

Sooooo, I think "Pirates of the Carribean" II has completed it's filming. What's Tony up to? :confused:

Back