An ulu and a hunter

Mark your work is exquisite as always :thumbsup::thumbsup:. The mammoth ivory and ox horn you chose for the handle was beautiful to look at once my eyes got past the Damascus and that engraving Plus the sheath is a very befitting as well. If I remember correctly in the past you have made Ulu's with a fork attached, Is that correct? I have a good friend with one arm and I was looking for one to gift to her after seeing her struggle trying to cut a stake at a dinner party.

Mark your work is exquisite as always :thumbsup::thumbsup:. The mammoth ivory and ox horn you chose for the handle was beautiful to look at once my eyes got past the Damascus and that engraving Plus the sheath is a very befitting as well. If I remember correctly in the past you have made Ulu's with a fork attached, Is that correct? I have a good friend with one arm and I was looking for one to gift to her after seeing her struggle trying to cut a stake at a dinner party.

Yes, I do make a fork/ulu. Please PM me and I'll fix you up. I'm going to Africa for two weeks (leaving like, right now) but we can talk when I get back.

Thank you everybody for your kind comments. I'll catch up when I get back.

Couple of Wow pieces.

I'm trying to think if I've seen a piece of musk ox that big on a piece... I feel like ive seen entire musk ox handles....but can't be sure. That is a big lump of shiny!!

The fit on the hunter handle is a joy!

Thank you very much everybody. I appreciate it.

Back