Ancient Aliens Anyone?

Not picking on any one individual here, but to get properly politically correct with the term, "fossilized turd," from now on the term used should be, "Coprolite," as that's the scientific name for any, "fossilized turd," up to and including Tyrannosaurus Rex's output, that of course has been fossilized for eons now. Remember now, "Coprolite" -Is- The Politically Correct term! Really!:thumbup: :D :p ;)

`

From Ancient Aliens to Endangered Feces in only a few pages.

thread veer of the highest order.

of course the pre historic ancients would pick up dino coprolites and use them for sling ammunition, varying the species depending on the size of the sling. yes, virginia, size does matter. there is also evidence that the gondwanalanders used compressed methane collected from male cattle fecal matter to power their flying boats.

cow-toots.jpg

they also were aware of the jet thrust principle which they applied to their engines.

farting-cow.jpg

in an effort to confirm these hypothesis, an ancient breed of hyborean cattle were consulted and asked to participate in an experiment.
cattle_1374426c.jpg

the head cow's comment was 'you shove that thing up my butt and i'll shove this horn up yours'. the experiment was cancelled, so the theory remains unproven.

however, this ancient folder paper airplane was discovered in italy,
gladiator-burrito.jpg

the pilot's remains were found inside. theorists are attempting to construct a modern reproduction. initial wind tunnel results are promising, but there is some difficulty in obtaining enough lead sheets to duplicate the original. it is obvious that the male bovine fecal material powered engines were detached during the crash leading to further design speculation.

Last edited:
IMO it's the scientists or whoever has the latest axe to grind trying to prove that us ndns came over the Bering Strait's land bridge.:rolleyes: :D

However on the other side of the coin we get this.... http://www.uwgb.edu/dutchs/pseudosc/piriries.htm

`

I watched a documentary that showed (or tried to show) that the first south americans actually came from Africa, most likely dragged there in a storm. Later as they migrated north they met other peoples heading south and either got wiped out or interbred or a bit of both.

I wonder if some of the great African nations actually travelled further and/or where more advanced than we realise, much of their history is unknown or completely ignored. The BBC did a series on some of the great nations of Africa and it was a real eye opener for me.

Last edited:
I watched a documentary that showed (or tried to show) that the first south americans actually came from Africa, most likely dragged there in a storm. Later as they migrated north they met other peoples heading south and either got wiped out or interbred or a bit of both.

I wonder if some of the great African nations actually travelled further and/or where more advanced than we realise, much of their history is unknown or completely ignored. The BBC did a series on some of the great nations of Africa and it was a real eye opener for me.

I *do* remember an old Britannica article (C. 1980's?), which talked of a noticeable degree of African kinship with the Polynesian peoples, which is interesting, but I'll have to look it up again.
And if you want to get off the subject of Ancient Astronauts, and into Pre-Columbian Travelers to America, there was a a theory or two about Africans making it here; a few have been intrigued by the look of one or two of the Olmec statues.

I didnt know Oklahoma was in a different time zone ...
(just kidding, I thought it was 8, must be 7)

Oh wait, you ARe in a different time zone..Tulsa time..

WOW. There were accounts from early American history I had never heard before. Very clear, unmistakable reports that precede the first airplanes by 170 years and even predate the discovery of aluminum by 150 years.

Amazing stuff and unmistakable. The reports are identical to modern reports in every aspect.

WOW. There were accounts from early American history I had never heard before. Very clear, unmistakable reports that precede the first airplanes by 170 years and even predate the discovery of aluminum by 150 years.

Amazing stuff and unmistakable. The reports are identical to modern reports in every aspect.

Very much so. I found the facts about 1566 in Basel Switzerland http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case485.htm and the one in Nuremberg Germany http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case486.htm to be very similar in appearance and what was seen to what took place in Mexico City in 2007. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h27B7nfN0Lw&feature=related

Well, other than the orbs fighting with each other and crashing to the earth and still others running off toward the sun in retreat I mean. Apparently a peace has been arranged since 1561. :D

I didnt know Oklahoma was in a different time zone ...
(just kidding, I thought it was 8, must be 7)

Oh wait, you ARe in a different time zone..Tulsa time..

Danny I'm the one on Tulsey Time, STR is on Bartlesville, or Bottlesville as many of my Cherokee Elders like to jokingly like to say it.:D ;) And Ancient Aliens did indeed come on at 7 our time. There were several new instances I had never heard of before..... :eek: :D

`

First of all I don't post hardly at all but I have been lurking for a while now. So I hope you don't mind me jumping in here, but the topic interests me.

Dannyinjapan; STR, and Yvsa; and who ever else is interested, I think you guys would find the book titled "Behold A Pale Horse" written by William C. Cooper, and interesting read. In short he was a sailor who saw a uso/ufo and then was moved up in the ranks and he devoulges a lot of info on the topic and a few others. But basically I came to 3 conclusions about his book;
1) all the information is factual and he really saw/ it really happened to him.

2) He really saw it all, and the government let him see it to bypass something bigger?

3) He is a conspiracy theorist; however he tells you in the book that this is the reason for writing the book, so that the government will leave him alone, and "write" him off as a conspiracy theorist.

I finally got around to researching, ""Behold A Pale Horse" written by William C. Cooper" and I for one won't be wasting my money. I'd post what I found but then I'm just pretty damned sure this thread would be transferred to the Political/Religious area for being of a religious/political slant. :grumpy:

If anyone wants to know what I found drop me an email and I'll send you a couple of links and you can make up your own mind. :thumbup: :)

I will say that this conspiracy theory has been done long before William Cooper came on the scene with many, if not all, of the same people mentioned... :grumpy: :yawn:

Now to get back on topic..... What did y'all think of last night's episode? I was only able to get bits and pieces of it so I can't form an opinion yet. Hopefully it'll be reran next week like it has been every week and I'll be able to catch it in its entirety. :thumbup: :cool: :D

`

I finally got around to researching, ""Behold A Pale Horse" written by William C. Cooper" and I for one won't be wasting my money. I'd post what I found but then I'm just pretty damned sure this thread would be transferred to the Political/Religious area for being of a religious/political slant. :grumpy:

If anyone wants to know what I found drop me an email and I'll send you a couple of links and you can make up your own mind. :thumbup: :)

I will say that this conspiracy theory has been done long before William Cooper came on the scene with many, if not all, of the same people mentioned... :grumpy: :yawn:

Now to get back on topic..... What did y'all think of last night's episode? I was only able to get bits and pieces of it so I can't form an opinion yet. Hopefully it'll be reran next week like it has been every week and I'll be able to catch it in its entirety. :thumbup: :cool: :D

`

Last nights episode is probably already on Youtube. I watched a recap of the last one before last night there before the first repeat on the tube. I thought the one before last night was a little better personally. Last night was good too though.

STR

I guess it is too hard to imagine that of all the planets in the all the galaxies we are the only life form!!!

This case is interesting because the witnesses are ALL totally unimpeachable and their credibility is beyond question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL1v5fGWUM0&playnext_from=TL&videos=Fh1_i8j738Q&feature=grec_index

Tomorrow night on History International starting at 7:00 p.m. CDT there's going to be a program, "I Know What I Saw" "where credible UFO witnesses from around the world gather to share their experiences." I saw it advertised today and it said it was coming on at 8:00 p.m. so it's a good thing I checked it out or I would'a had to stayed up until 1:00 a.m.
It airs twice.:thumbup: :cool: Cox cable brings it up on their main TV guide but doesn't show any data on it as yet.

`

Back