Anciet Weapons of the Caucasian Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject of race is always controversial. The purpose of this post isn't to discuss race, but to study the weapons of the original Caucasian people. Archaelogists usually agree that the "White" race developed along with Cro Magnon man. As a point, Caucasian people and Cro Magnon people ARE the same. Many argue that Northern Europeans have more Neanderthal genes than Mediterranians, but DNA evidence is just being gathered on that one.
Thus, the "Homeland" of the Caucasian race would be wherever Cro Magnon man might be found. The essential question is, "Where did Cro Magnon man ORIGINATE?" To answer that, we would have to find the location of the original peripheral mutant ... not likely.
Prior to the Paleolithic, man wandered incessantly. Locating a particular geographic location is difficult. Some of the earliest artifacts from a farming community (Neolithic) come from the Baltic Region. However, by this time, the White Race had long been established and migration was constant. The earliest remains of a Cro Magnon (Verified by DNA) were found in Italy (43,000 BC).

These are exacting reproductions of Cro Magnon Weapons:

images

Stone Age weapons are interesting, but to really examine design, one must jump to the Bronze Age. Here, the artisans had the ability to create whatever shape came to mind, rather that simply chipping stone.

Much of our bronze comes from Mesopotamia. To keep this authentically European, let's concentrate on three separate migrating tribes of Caucasians; The Celts, The Eutruscians, and the Micenians. Archaeology has placed the homeland of all three somewhere in Soviet Georgia, Or Northern Turkey. All Migrated away sometime prior to 500BC, the Celts to western Europe, The Micenians to Greece, and the Eutruscians to Italy.

Celtic Bronze Weapons:

Axe:

164904_562989023741376_1379524695_n.jpg

Knife:

VO1101C.jpg

Sword:

dfa593ddb9f12e6c442c116899f724cb.jpg

We all have seen Celtic Iron weapons, here are a few authentic ones:

iESjhzpQDVXKq.jpg

brzemx02.jpg

Next... The Eutruscians

The answer: Our military. We've destroyed or conquered every other ethnicity whenever 'whitey (That's a joke)' wants to.

Caucasian race? LOL... care to be more specific? Scandinavian? Nordic? English? German?... caucasian is not a race, it's a blanket term.

I think wepon progression in a particular region would be more enlightining.

Anthropologically speaking, the old division of humans into Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, Capoid, is antiquated and misleading. For example, Caucasoid refers to "whites" but Caucasian refers to people from the Caucasus, the mountain region between Russia and Turkey. Even the linguistic term Semitic is now Afro-Asiatic.

Borrowing another linguistic term, which as usual doesn't always match the genetics, we could call these peoples Indo-European. They spread from India and Iran to Eastern then to Western Europe. There are constant points of contact between the Afro-Asiatic and the Indo-European peoples.

While the Bible doesn't approach archaeology the way our modern studies do, its stories are worth matching up with our research. After the Flood, the ark came to rest on "Ararat". The ancient kingdom of Urartu was located and populated in what we now call Armenia. Through this area came Indo-Europeans from India and Central Asia to meet Afro-Asiatics up from the Nile and Arabia.

Why did they travel through such harsh country? I don't know, but humans have been doing it for a long time. The earliest humans recently found out of Africa were Homo erectus in Georgia. That's right, before Homo sapiens.

I would suggest that a better title for this thread would be Ancient Weapons of the European Peoples.

I think the "Modern" design of bronze knife/sword (Bronze swords are usually pretty short due to the material) came from Mesopotamia and spread throughout the "White" world. One thing about the white race, we're always migrating. I think more so than the asians, but that's debatable, After all, the Aisan (Mongaloid) races colonized Americas and all the ocean islands.

The sword I linked to for the Abraham thread, is hugely important. It's a 40000 year old Caucasian sword FROM the Cacasus Mountains. This same type could have gone with the Celts, The Eutruscians, and any migrating tribe of Whites. It's pretty recognizable.

But was probably developed in Mesopotamia. Now the question is , "Were the Sumerians White?"

Speaking of Abraham, he was from the Upper Mesopotamian Region, probably the Caucasus, but lived in Ur, which was the greatest city of its day. Ur was one of the Mesopotamian city states. His story pretty well proves that the Caucasus region had extensive trade with Mesopotamia.

As far as Negroid technology in the ancient world, the most developed Bronze Age culture would definitely be the Ethiopians. They would have borrowed back and forth with the Ancient Egyptians. Their styles of weapons and warcraft were very different from the Europeans.

By the way, the Scandanavians, the Celts, the Germanics, the Eutruscans (Romans) and the Micenians (Greeks) WERE the same people. Not just by their skin tone, but by the fact that they all migrated from the same area.

Last edited:
Where are you getting your migration info from? It seems a bit flawed to me.

Uath, by deffinition, caucasian is mediterranean, nordic, that includes a lot of people, including the berber. So white is not very fitting.

Again, the armies. Every dominate ruling culture, of those with the pinkish color, pretty much trampled over the obstacles, er, peoples, that blocked their way. Clubs, knives, guns, missles, bombs, you name it. They used all sorts of tools, but the armies, usually with more numbers than the others.

The sumerion are onthe iberian mediterainian branch, along with the egyptians and dravidians. So they were caucasion. White is not a race. Its a color.

The sword , traced from the celts through the greeks to the romans, is short due to use in formation. As well as being a secondary wepon. The speer and a solid formation ruled the battlefield of the western world.

We could argue about "white" VS Caucasian, but we all know what we mean. I think PC has kept people from stating the obvious. It's OK to study Negroid culture. It's not OK to even admit that there is such a thing as the white race (Caucasoid).

In archaelolgy, one discovers a code name, "Cro Magnon."

Make no mistake, Cro Magnons are "White" people. There were no Cro Magnons in South Africa. It will never be stated directly, but there you go. The fact that you can't get a straight answer means nothing except the prejudice of the researchers (PC). Also, the white culture's constant tendancy toward migration makes it impossible to determine a "Homeland." Just know that when one sees the term "Cro Magnon," they are talking about very early White people. That makes it easy. The fact that some people would consider this racist underlies the problem.
"White," might very well have developed when Homo Erectus interbreeded with Neanderthal. Put it this way:

Home Erectus + Neanderthal = Cro Magnon
(There's sufficient DNA evidence to support this idea, but it's still unproven. Many Caucasian people do have significant Neanderthal DNA. All have some. It's interesting to note that the "Whiter" you are (Northern European) the more Neanderthal DNA you probably possess.

Remember also, White people aren't always friends. We fight constantly among ourselves, always have.

Let's get back to weaponry. The earliest types of designed weapons follow four basic patterns; knife (or sword) Spear, Axe, and Club. No doubt developed from chipped stone, but still... The purpose here is to determine the most ancient types of weapons used by the Caucasian people and use that to trace their migrations. Just as the God Pan appears whereever Indo-Europeans gather (In one name or another).

Last edited:
The sumerion are onthe iberian mediterainian branch, along with the egyptians and dravidians. So they were caucasion. White is not a race. Its a color.

Sumerians lived in southern Mesopotamia.
Egyptians lived in north-east Africa.
Dravidians lived in India.

Race is an old name for a variety of a species. Not a precise term for a modern discussion.

Hey there. I'm actually a bioarchaeologist and Uath, I know what you're trying to say but you've made some statements that are incorrect archaeologically and biologically speaking, but no harm no foul. For the group or groups of people whose technology you want to discuss, based on the criteria you've mentioned, you'll want to look at the weaponry and technological development of people from Europe, specifically northern Europe. There's considerable overlap in cultural groups in the geographic areas you've mentioned, but focusing there, Northern Europe, is where I think you should look.

Esav, brunet peoples with heliolithic culture, happy now? My placement is correct. To the op I have never heard the neandrithal cro magnon breading theory. Regardless I am curios op, have you any evidence of use of the bearded axe outside the norseman culture and their decendants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back