And now a comment about ww11 kukri from HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
codeofthesammuri--lets bary the hachit. I do not in tend on aguing either. I mistuk you for a guy who used to come too a place I hold deer in my hart jest to ster things up and cause dissenchion and strif. My bigest problim with him was that he was a pathilogicul lier of the wurst kind. Maybee I only no most of the Cantanistas online but I've never met a more genuine, honist bunch of fokes, and concaquintly, there's no place Id rather be online. A lier always sticks out liek a soar thum here. Not that you are lieing. I no lots of fellows who have choped dogs in haf. Hell I've dun it a few times myslef.

--Josh

Well, the way I figure thomas, If you weigh the same as a duck, you are made of wood...

Gee, I hope someone knows what the hell im talking about :D

Jebadiah_Smith said:
Well, the way I figure thomas, If you weigh the same as a duck, you are made of wood...

Gee, I hope someone knows what the hell im talking about :D

He turned me into a newt!

I got better... :D

Danny--is that raise retroactive back to the beginning of the month?

--Josh

Josh, you're just fanning the flames, so to speak. :D

Lucky the poor guy doesn't sell LED flashlights.

sorry buddy, you'll see your new pay rate effective from your next pay scale schedule which will begin in November.
You can call HR to find out when the first paycheck will reflect your new payscale.

Oddly enough, there seems to be a correlation between misspelling and troll potential.

If the words "hot dog" or fantastic exploits with knives are mentioned, troll potential is further elevated. Combine high misspelling rate with fantastic exploit, factor in "hot dog"= troll potential is maximized. Scientifically speaking, of course. ;)

John

Posting just for the heck of it. I think I will attempt to post to every thread before they get locked. Call it my new hobby.

ps: Josh...do your fingers hurt after typing like that?

Sorry, was over in the Backend Forum telling them about codeofthesammuri and his similarity to BuraFan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back