And now for the SECOND Spyderco Bladeforums Special Edition Knife...

You've got a second on that one ! That will look beautiful and cut like the dickens too.
Great idea.

I am with you two on that one. I like the sound of it. The police sounded nice too heh. Hmm thinking a lottery might be better to decide who gets what number. Put about 500 hundred names into a hat the size of Abe Lincolns and start drawing lol.

Regards,

Tom Carey

While I appreciate all the effort on the Native, I would prefer a flat ground Calypso Jr., 440V, micarta handles. A rolling lock would make it perfect.

Danny

Coral Micarta Calypso Jr with 440V, maybe that would be better than the Worker 2000... nah.

But it would be cool anyway...

Up with SKU's, on with Spyderco, make 'em all, get 'em all.

------------------
You may want to travel the following hyperlink/wormhole to the Spyderco Forum, where I am building interest in a knife I like to call the Worker 2000, hopefully one day made by Spyderco. Your interest and innovation would be appreciated.
www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/000224.html

One may want to keep an Eye out for my review of the Bob Kasper designed, Kevin Gentile modified AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper. Sorry about the wait, my review and interview should be online shortly, look for it right here at BladeForums.com. The delay has been getting pictures, luckily Spark has graciously offered to do the pictures. Knife writer I may be, photographer I am not, yet.

Marion David Poff ska Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

"A journey of a thousand miles begins but with a single step" Lao-Tzu from the Tao Te Ching

If you are interested in a really good book, read "Finite and Infinite Games" by James P Carse.

Flat ground Calypso Jr with that 440v steel sounds great. Weren't there some new Calypso versions coming out this year? I believe a Zytel style model.

------------------
Mark Camp

"Life is nothin' but a series of fascinations"

Heh, these strings gotta be driving Sal crazy.

However, this one I can't resist. The Calypso Jr. is my fave knife in the entire Spyderco line. Giving it a 440V blade would be amazing. Hey, I wouldn't complain about a talonite blade either (we know Spyderco is testing talonite).

I'd buy any distinctive Calypso Jr.

Joe
jat@cup.hp.com

How about we wait till next year for the next Bladeforums knife. I'd rather get the second Bob Lum knife first.
smile.gif

Blades

Hey Sal,
Nevermind all the talk about a second BladeForums knife....How about giving us some more insight into the Bladeforums Native?
I for one can't wait to check it out in living color....So,how soon can I expect to get my grubby little hands on it?

------------------
C.O.'s-"It takes balls to work behind the walls "

If possible:

A Police model in G10 (or carbon fiber) with CPM 420, rolling lock, and satin finish 3 screw clip.

I understand that we're shooting for the Blade show in June. I heard it through the grapevine at Spyderco since I've been back.
salg

On the Matriarch, I understood Sal was going to just make an exception and sell them to us in addition to South Africa.

------------------
Check out the future possible Spyderco Worker 2000 www.bladeforums.com/ubb/Forum20/HTML/000224.html

One may want to keep an Eye out for my review of the Bob Kasper designed, Kevin Gentile modified AFCK and interview of Bob Kasper. Sorry about the wait, my review and interview should be online shortly, luckily Spark has graciously offered to do the pictures, look for it right here at BladeForums.com.

Marion David Poff ska Eye, one can msg me at mdpoff@hotmail.com

"A journey of a thousand miles begins but with a single step" Lao-Tzu

MDP,

The color has to be tactical for me. I don't want any unnecessary attention drawn to this bad boy. The better the color blends in, the better I will like it.

The BladeForums Native in beautiful blue is great, but this one has to be gray or brown - probably not black. Having said that, I'll take it regardless of color - it's just too neat not to.

hi Sal

whats about a TERZUOLA STARMATE

in Blak-T finish and green micarta scales with the securelock?

That would be a very nice exclusive knife!

------------------
Markus Blattner

www.collectorsdreams.com

I can't believe a joke post just made me a "Senior Member".
wink.gif

How about we just work on one project at one time. We are shooting for Blade Show for the blue G10 native and we will keep all of you informed on how it is going. Material will be here next week, Will try to post a color picture of it.

Thanks.
Vince.

Back