And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jim_l_clifton:
Uncle,
That@##@&** Vince, he told those people he was a "Business Partner OF THE FELLOWSHIP"!He was sellig chances at $1.00 a pop to "WIN" a YCS by Durba!!If I catch him ,I'll make him wish he was IMMORTAL & not just IMMORAL(all of that money should go to the Fellowship,of which, need I remind you I am the rightous head of)!Oh, yeah, am in the process of comparing a plain YCS by Sanu with a fancy YCS by Durba!
jim
</font>

Dang it! Now the secret is out!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Cuzin Walosi . . .

You got any freeze-dried ice cream down in that cellar of yours? I'm going to have to put in a request to some drug companies to jack up production. In the meantime, I'm thinking about laying low.

Got some old Orange Sherbet that's been frozen so long it has dried up.If that qualifies, it's freeze dried. Come on down to the cellar and just knock lightly. DON'T bang on it. Blues buddies just might come back, and those claymores are old and probably a mite touchy.

The Old Milwaukee NA is mine, but you're welcome to anything else in the fridge, until things calm down. I have one GREAT BIG dam fridge Heheheh

...Somewhere in the vicinity of Auburn, KY...

swatmen.gif

"Hey, you guys, you think this is it? I'm getting hungry. Know what I could go for? Some freeze dried ice cream. Or maybe some sherbet"

The Caped Cave-Dweller's days are numbered now that the Sherbert Rangers have departed the LZ with their orange berets in their cargo pockets to be donned at the successful completion of the mission! Hooo-aa!

No, no, fin - Jim is the Caped Cave Dweller. I'm the Codger in the Basement, hiding from off-duty customs types who are trying to cover up my big story about "one of their number" who slashed a little blue-haired old lady's luggage at the Miami airport, only to find a suitcase full of dandelion leaves she was taking to her sister in Scranton - for dandelion wine!

I am forced to stay in my basement, behind an old bank vault door, in fear of "jack booted thugs" (see above reinactment of FBI Hostage Rescue Team drill ("Who has the flashlight? Marty had it. No, I gave it to Bob. Knock on the dam door and borrow one. Tell them we're ATF.)

Apparently their rabid need for old Orange Sherbet has overcome their fear of old and volatile explosives, because I hear them scratching around outside again. I knew I shouldn't have shut the door on those wires.
frown.gif
)

airport2.jpg

Will your dandelions be next? Will Walosi trigger the device? Will Doc get some sherbet? Will I get some sleep?

Tune in next time for another episode of:

"As The Khukuri Turns"
and its sister show, "Days Of Our Khuks"

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-25-2001).]

BWAAHAHAhahah!

Did you see that guy's foot slide as he stepped next to the suitcase on the corner? The one the Lab had just passed? I love Labs - they express themselves soooo well.

Harry - for the Safety Thread - Wet spots on polished terrazzo floors can cause falls and serious groin strains. Nice Doggie
smile.gif

Hmmm... good idea...Now need to do safety thread for Jim...one of a kind!!! And it will take some doing!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Colorada Springs - Balogna News Service 6/26

The Air Force today announced that a naval task force has called off the search for a C5A transport missing since late Saturday. It is believed that the plane crew was somehow overcome by a lifesupport system failure but managed to set the autopilot to head the plane for deep mid-ocean far from any islands or shipping lanes.

An aviation reporter was ignored when he stated that his backtracking of the plane's route placed it's takeoff within the Rocky Mountain Arsenal/Dugway proving grounds where the nations most infamous chemical and biological warfare agents are reputed to be stored.

He was later found in pieces with a high estimated blood alcohol level after having been run over by a hundred plus car freight train. Investigators pronounced that the last car to run him over ( the caboose ) had definitely caused the fatal injuries. " He has been positively identified by a liquor store clerk as having purchased four quarts of 192 proof Everclear grain sporits a quarter-of-an-hour prior to the accident and apparently had drunk them all and was returning to the store for more when hit.

His fellow Mormon Bishops expressed dismay at not having noticed his drinking problem.

Bwaaaa!
Told you these guys couldn't find the cave! Safe with my K's, just got a Baby GRS while everyone was going "NUTS"(DOC, IF YOU ARE A "REAL" MD, PLEASE,PLEASE, HELP BLUES, not being able to find the "right" cave has pushed him over the edge)I got "one" more Durba!Wal., join my Fellowship,I will save you from Blues & the Sick Ones!!MY CAVE WILL never BE FOUND,I HAVE K'S EVERYWHERE, ON THE WALL, UNDER THE BED, ON TABLES,"EVERYWHERE!!
Ah yes Research!!
jim

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jim_l_clifton:
MY CAVE WILL never BE FOUND,I HAVE K'S EVERYWHERE, ON THE WALL, UNDER THE BED, ON TABLES,"EVERYWHERE!!
Ah yes Research!!
jim
</font>

Hmmm.... Nah, not possible. But wait...khuks under the bed, on the wall... Sounds strangely familiar...But then it can't be, can it? Could the true identity of "Researcher Jim" aka "The Phantom" actually be....

ffd22521.jpg.orig.jpg

UNCLE BILL????????

I mean, let's think about this. Notice how innocent Uncle Bill always seems to know when "Jim" will return from his cave to make a post? Or if he's tucked in for the night or the weekend?

Besides, have any of you ever seen "Jim" and Uncle Bill post at the same time?

I submit to you, good friends, that something is rotten in Kathmandu!!! And we need to find out just what that is before it is too late.

Holy Sirupati, Batman!!!

Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-26-2001).]

One begins to wonder if a certain "trailer" in Reno isn't, in fact, the "Cave Of Research"!!!

7266grgav.jpg

Yvsa, round up the boys and head west!!!

Blues

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-26-2001).]

People,
Blues has fianally "snapped"! He met both Uncle & me at the Fl. Konvention!How can anyone believe we are in cohoots?? I AS
ALWAYS AM"INNOCENT"!
jim

Admirable misdirection, Blues, let Jim think the heat is off and he'll get sloppy and give himself away somehow.

"Jim"-- How does blues know that it was you? It could have been Uncle with someone he hired to pose as you! I grant that it would have been difficult to find someone. Uncle would go to a temp agency and say, " I need a guy who drools when he sees one of these" as he whips out his swiss army, pocket sized, expandable 25" Kumar Kobra ( I hear caped super heros have all the really neat Khuks ! )
smile.gif

The nice lady with the pencil holding her hair up in a bun would thoughtfully flip through her files and say, " Ah, Yes. Here's one....He was conditioned at the Pavlov Khukuri Intstitute to respond to the sight of top secret prototype khuks in that very manner..................."

Rusty and Cuttin' Craig, it's a pleasure to be associated with men as astute as you two.

With allies such as yourselves, surely we will be able to tackle this great evil.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back