And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
Yes, these are the clothes I dance in before the start of the war.

ff8fbf56.jpg.orig.jpg

No one would dare post the pic of me
stripped down and painted red and blue, wearing nothing but a breech cloth, with my new Dui Chiara Chainpuri in one hand and my favorite 'Hawk in the other.
eek.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

And I'm certainly glad that pic exists no where except in my
mind.
It is the culmination of the Celt and Indin Bloods that run in my veins, hence the colors that represent the fight against evil, And Very Scary INDEED!!!!

But nothing as scary as the red headed ones of the last generation when they were painted up for war.
And especially the Women of the clan when they put their so called Warpaint on.
I guess they likened the hunt for male companionship as like going to war and perhaps it was for them.
The God(s) know it was for the men when seeking female companionship.
We always knew we were going to go to bed, just not whether or not we would have to get up and go home or not.
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

The Women of the clan always knew before They went out though!!!!!
Life is so unfair, even in the hunt for Tsimi the confused "Researcher."
confused.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

So THAT's what Jim looks like. It's sort of like when you finally meet someone who's voice you've heard a lot on the radio, and you find they look nothing at all like the mental image you'd formed.

I have to admit, I hadn't pictured Jim as being so, well, furry. Dangerous, volatile, combustible, sure. But you'd think a guy with that many K's would have been a little better groomed. I'm using the past tense here, though, and as Bill notes, that may be a mistake. We don't yet know if he was in the cave-in.

:
Dayumit younger Bro Finn, I had to look that word "osmotic" up in the dictionary and then had to look up the words that explained the meaning!!!!
And I'm still Not sure whether or not I understand it!!!!
confused.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I a-im tha re-zult of pub-lick ed-u-kay-shun-ez hi-ur lar-n-ink.
wink.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

Perhaps, and I say only perhaps, Yvsa might deign to fill us in as to what took place at the time of the blast and the moments following so we have a more complete picture.

Lord only knows where things may go from there, however. (Do you really want to open that door? You've been warned.
wink.gif
)

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

I believe what Rusty needs is one of the few Ganga Ram Originals. That could stop a Durba, and complement that fashionable chain he is wearing.

Who has one???? Uh oh?!? Will who ever has one be able to part with it...and give it to a man named "Rusty"?!?

Goodness gracious...I believe we need the help of our famous and illustrious armorer Uncle Bill, and his smith Durbaman! Maybe Uncle could place a call to find the lost master Ganga Ram... so that he and Durba can work together on a blade to cut down such vile evil.

And who better to wield such an awsome weapon than a Samurai!!!! (since it is my idea I get first dibbs on it boys...he he)

I'm coming to Florida to help out boys!!!
Maybe if this is over by the end of the week I could even go to Disney Land in Orlando...
smile.gif

Naaahhh, I'd rather buy another kuk.

:
Guys It is almost too horrible to describe!!!!
Just seconds before the blast there was a Horrendous Brrrrrrrrrppppppp that most definitely was Not a burp and then a malodorous stentch came slowly inching its way out of the mouth of the cave.
biggrin.gif

Just when I got my first and only whif of the stentch that seemed almost alive the blast went off. I KNOW it saved me from being gassed in the most horrible way imaginable!!!!!
The mark of the Kokopelli saved the day and Me!!!!!
I just hope the deadly gas wasn't carcinogenic as I suspect that only one whif as I had would be much, much worse than being openly exposed to an even ton of Plutonium!!!!
frown.gif

And everyone knows that that much exposure will kill in a matter of days or perhaps even hours.
But if this is IT and I do croak please see that my khukuris gets passed around fairly among my Sweatlodge, biolgical and extended family and protect my 12"AK Durba from Tsimi at ALL COSTS!!!!

------------------
Yvsa.

Sorry Elder Bro, as I am a danger to myself and others, I must remain in an osmotic state indefinately. I too am a victim of the Public School System and have only been able to overcome this through osmosis.

Just think of the great exercise your arms get heaving around that dictionary though.

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

[This message has been edited by Finn (edited 06-24-2001).]

Eder Bro,

I have an idea about the souce of that gas - but it probably shouldn't be spelled out in a nice forum like this.

Your bravery is an inspiration to us all! I'll take the Durba if you don't mind.

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

Yvsa,

Earlier I was trying to find you to warn you that seismic and IR equipment picked up extremely unusual activity emanating from the area of the Cave.

We now believe that what you were exposed to was none other than Khukzilla!!!

View

An antidote is being sent to you via the khukuri telegraph. Stand fast bro'.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-24-2001).]

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Blues:
Yvsa,

Earlier I was trying to find you to warn you that seismic and IR equipment picked up extremely unusual activity emanating from the area of the Cave.

We now believe that what you were exposed to was none other than Khukzilla!!!

gbreath.jpg

An antidote is being sent to you via the khukuri telegraph. Stand fast bro'.

Blues

</font>

Don't forget the tanker full of Listerine and one bathroom freshener!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

Yvsa,

I hesitate to bring this out in a public forum, but perhaps the only way to finally purge ourselves of this great evil is to convene the elders of the Red Buffalo Society.

zoom_redbuffalo5.jpg

agrbs2.gif

Keep us posted.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

:
Oh Noooooo!!!!!!!
Don't tell me that one of them "Wannabe" or "New Age" groups have taken on the sign of the Red Buffalo!!!!!
frown.gif

And created a Society even!!!!!!
I gotta go check that out!!!!!
And if that's what it is I will have to gather the warriors and warrioresses and eradicte this possible menace to the true ndn world!!!!
Possible even more Evil in the world!!!!!!!
frown.gif

I wonder if Tsimi had something to do with this?!?!?!?!?!?
Dayum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Yvsa.

Yvsa,

Let's hope not! Is that Patchouli I smell?
Is that a crystal necklace flashing in those dreadlocks?? You must eradicate them, and fast!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Blues, Where in the world do you get all these Pictures?? They are hilarious
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Rob

[This message has been edited by MauiRob (edited 06-24-2001).]

Just good old detective work, the kind I'm supposed to use at work, if I weren't so busy keeping you guys amused.
wink.gif

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

hmmmm...."Red Buffalo Society"? ...wanna-be's...New Agers? ...crystals ...tied in with The Cave Dweller?
eek.gif

Don't like the sound of this...Yvsa, let me know what you find out!

I hear that the horse that is responsible for all this ghorapani has been permitted to drink his fill and loaded aboard a C-5A for use in putting out the forest fire west of Reno.

Please have him sent back east to help extinguish that menace as soon as he's turned the tide on the Reno fire. Yvsa needs help!

edit - "ghorapani" ( nepali ) ghora/horse and pani/water as in the phrase "a tall cow on a flat rock". Those more fluent, please correct any errors I may have inadvertently made.

[This message has been edited by Rusty (edited 06-24-2001).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back