And the winner is.........

Congrats Ferahgo!

Very cool GAW Ghostwalker54!

Well I think it's time. Post #23, Mr. Ferahgo, you may want to email me a mailing address. You won yourself a freshly Spa'ed CRK small Regular Sebenza. Merry Christmas, all.

Congratulations Mr Ferahgo! What a score!! Thank you Ghostwalker, Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Congrats Mr. Ferahgo.

My hats off to Ghostwalker and best of luck dropping that dead weight you've mentioned.

Awesome, I think #23 has a horseshoe on his person! Thanks for the fun GhostWalker!

Congrats Ferahgo! And thank you to Ghostwalker for the GAW!

Congrats Feragho, enjoy that wonderful knife.

GW, thank you again for the opportunity, I wish you the best.

Dog gone it... So close! I was only a couple hundred off! :p

Congrats to the winner. GW, thank you for the opportunity!

:) This is my norm in life! If anyone sees or hears of this gentleman posting and has the ability to contact him let him know that I emailed him. I see why a GAW in many cases are for paying members only. So if I don't hear from him within 48 hours or so I will have a second chance drawing.

Congratulations Ferahgo!! Ghostwalker I applause your unprecedented generosity.:applause: you sir are truly one of BFs finest.

Congrats Ferahgo! Good on ya bud!

Ghost, thanks for doing this. You very likely have made his year!
------------
He is a good guy, I know that he normally pokes in about once to two times a day. I sent him an email as well.
(That isn't to say I wouldn't mind winning if it gets called again, lol)

That was a nail biter, lol congrats to the winner and thanks for running an awesome gaw!

Beauty knife heading your way Ferahgo!

Thank you Ghostwalker for this incredible GAW. :thumbup:

:) This is my norm in life! If anyone sees or hears of this gentleman posting and has the ability to contact him let him know that I emailed him. I see why a GAW in many cases are for paying members only. So if I don't hear from him within 48 hours or so I will have a second chance drawing.
GW, I don't know why you decided to quote me unless your looking to award the GAW to me. :p

In any case, FYI, when I was checking what number post I myself was, I noticed Mr. #23 was signed on or at least had the little green dot next to his name.

To your second point, it is most definitely your purogative to run your GAW for paying members only, but I will state that for many of us, I have no desire to sell. I am certain I will be bombarded (and maybe rightfully so) with other reasons to be a paying member, but frankly I just thoroughly enjoy the discussion, learning, and ideas that come with a registered user login.

If that regular needs a home and to be put through the a test, I got a buddy that needs me to process a deer this weekend and I'd love to see if I could do it with a small reg :p :p :p truly kidding.... I actually wanna see if I can do it solely with a small CRK and never need to sharpen through the entire process. I would like to brag about my CRK 25 which managed to do an entire elk with only a quick sharpen after skinning and getting the meat off the bone.

Cheers on your search!

Thanks GW. Your generosity made this gaw one of the most exciting in recent years. Well done!:thumbup:
Congratulations Feragho.

Back