And the winner is.........

Nrthfce,

I understand your reasoning. I've been a long standing member of m14firingline and a couple others and never been a paying member. I just hate to have this gentleman win but can't reach him. I've been in the medical field for quite a few years and didn't take the hit that many here faced over the last several years. I try to give back to the community now because I can afford to. I read enough of this young mans posts to know that $30 price hike on a $100 knife is a big deal for him to overcome. I've been fortunate enough in life to be able to afford the expense. And many thanks for the heads up.

:applause::applause: whoop whoop!!!

Glad to see you return!! Hope this knife, and I am SURE it will, treats you well!!

Gone for a moment, and I win one of my grails? I will take that any day! I am ecstatic at the moment.

And the winner comes forward. Congratulations, Ferahgo. I have sent you an email with all my contact info. As soon as I have yours I will send it out USPS Priority mail. Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!

And the winner comes forward. Congratulations, Ferahgo. I have sent you an email with all my contact info. As soon as I have yours I will send it out USPS Priority mail. Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!

Responded to! Thank you so very much for your extreme generosity! I won another knife awhile ago, but I didn't notice in time. I was off at a reenactment, and it was given to someone else. Thanks again for the generous notion!

I remember that one bud, maybe this will ease the pain a Little?
I don't think your regimen leader will allow this one in the reenactments though.

Congrats again.

I remember that one bud, maybe this will ease the pain a Little?
I don't think your regimen leader will allow this one in the reenactments though.

Congrats again.
Ease the pain? I would happily take the trade for this gaw! And no, my captain wouldnt let me carry this. Lol.

Congratulations. Thank you again for the ridiculously generous giveaway. Just another part of why this community rocks. :thumbup:

Thank you for the chance GW.
Congratulations Ferahgo. By your reaction, it seems it got to someone who would really appreciate it.

Congrats Ferahgo on winning this most epic of GAWs!!! :thumbup:

Congrats Ferahgo!

Ghostwalker, thanks for your generosity. We need more people like you in the world.

Congrats Ferahgo....I carry one everyday and love it I am know you will also. And what more can be said about MR. Ghostwalker54 a truly exceptional man. And if giving is better than receiving I can not believe how good you feel now. Thanks again for the chance and have a wonderful Christmas.

Back