Angry Anchor Knife and Tool

did he just take his website down?

A street view of the address from the now defunct website:

Screenshot-20190711-160601-Maps.jpg

Clearly an elite manufacturing facility.

At least QTRTURD ripped off custome knives that weren't already in production. This is even worse.

Last edited:
Probably some college kid trying out his business idea. Saving up for Natty Light no doubt.

I believe the name of the guy behind angry anchor knives is [edited to avoid doxing]. He's been buying cheap clones and claiming to have manufactured them in Maricopa AZ for a while now.

Marcus needs to realize that if you're going to do scummy things in our online world, people will be able to find out who you are.

Last edited:
I wonder how many people this guy has ripped off with his bogus knives.
I checked this morning and he still has a bunch listed on eBay.

I believe the name of the guy behind angry anchor knives is [redacted]. He's been buying cheap clones and claiming to have manufactured them in Maricopa AZ for a while now.

Marcus needs to realize that if you're going to do scummy things in our online world, people will be able to find out who you are.

Does the public doxxing that has taken place in this thread make anyone else a little uncomfortable? I can't really pin down whether that's going a bit far. I'm pretty sure posting his address and full name goes against some kinda rule.

Last edited:
What a joke of a company. "Overkill is the only kill" lmao!! Thanks for the laugh.

Technically there are only 2 types kill;

Underkill is not a kill,
Just exactly the right amount of kill is a kill,
and overkill is a kill.

Of course there is double kill, triple kill and m-m-monster kill...kill..kill; but these are just multiples of the above.

Oh in theory you could kill just the right amount the paramedics can bring him back and then you could kill him again.

A street view of the address from the now defunct website:

Screenshot-20190711-160601-Maps.jpg

Clearly an elite manufacturing facility.

At least QTRTURD ripped off custome knives that weren't already in production. This is even worse.

I would bet $ that there's a four story museum in there. ;)

Does the public doxxing that has taken place in this thread make anyone else a little uncomfortable? I can't really pin down whether that's going a bit far. I'm pretty sure posting his address and full name goes against some kinda rule.

Hey it’s only listing the “business” location of the factory and the owner plus address and a google street view. If I type in Pizza Hut headquarters in google I can get all the same info plus “who is the president of Pizza Hut search.”

I mean it’s not like he is importing Chinese knives and selling them out of his home or something!

(But yeah I do agree it is probably not right to Dox the guy and put all his personal info on blast like that.)

He has postings in Europe selling under his own name. That's how I found it...but I'll go ahead and edit his name out of my post. Comeuppance Comeuppance , you might want to edit your quote of my post.

Sorry, I get so pissed off over thieves.

He has postings in Europe selling under his own name. That's how I found it...but I'll go ahead and edit his name out of my post. Comeuppance Comeuppance , you might want to edit your quote of my post.

Sorry, I get so pissed off over thieves.

He willingly posted his name in a public place, I don't see how you quoting it here would be a problem. It's not doxing when the individual chose to have their information available.

Anyone want to pitch in to send this guy multiple boxes of poop with return addresses in China in boxes labelled “knives?”

They have sites that specialize in mailing animal turds as a prank. Some of them even let you choose the animal.

Anyone want to pitch in to send this guy multiple boxes of poop with return addresses in China in boxes labelled “knives?”

They have sites that specialize in mailing animal turds as a prank. Some of them even let you choose the animal.
Given his spelling acumen, we need to label the boxes "kinfes". That way he'll know they're genuine clones.

Given his spelling acumen, we need to label the boxes "kinfes". That way he'll know they're genuine clones.

I was going over the animals and between horse, cow, dog, bear or even the deluxe exotic gorilla (how do I verify it is genuine gorilla?) I looked to this guy’s character for inspiration:

Whatever is the loosest, wettest and smelliest.

He used his full name on public posts from what I understand and the address was pulled from the Angry Anchor website.

It's no different than posting my name and address. They've both been available for some time now.

He used his full name on public posts from what I understand and the address was pulled from the Angry Anchor website.

It's no different than posting my name and address. They've both been available for some time now.

Fair enough. I said that without having paid attention to where the information had come from.

Well, he shouldnt blatantly lie to people like that, im not really very knowledgeable about all the knife designs and all thats going around, i was looking to replace my HK and found his stuff on Ebay, i thought he was a legit company since id never saw his designs anywhere else and i ordered one, then i posted my new knife i was kinda proud of on a Facebook knife group that iid just joined, thats where I learned that he was a phony, i really didnt want to belive it, but the members showed me proof that my 90$ knife i bought from him is just a $17 dollar knife on wish.com, granyed its not s bad knige, i confronted the seller and he stick eith his lie even sfter i presented him with proof, i suggest anyone who wants a knife like he sells, just buy from wish.com, and yes his name and everything deserves to be out there, everyone should know who and where the scam artist is

Anyone ever hear of these guys? They are supposedly making knives in Maricopa, Arizona.
I saw one of their knives designs that I was a little interested in but I’ve never heard of them.
Theyre fakes, he gets them from wish.com and puts his logo (which is also ripped off) on them, check out eafengrow knives on ebay or Amazon, exact same knives minus the logo

Technically there are only 2 types kill;

Underkill is not a kill,
Just exactly the right amount of kill is a kill,
and overkill is a kill.

Of course there is double kill, triple kill and m-m-monster kill...kill..kill; but these are just multiples of the above.

Oh in theory you could kill just the right amount the paramedics can bring him back and then you could kill him again.

Goldilocks kill; just right

Back