Angry Anchor Knife and Tool

Theyre fakes, he gets them from wish.com and puts his logo (which is also ripped off) on them, check out eafengrow knives on ebay or Amazon, exact same knives minus the logo

Yeah we pretty much got that figured out.
The guy is an a$$ and a ripoff artist.

Please report his listings to eBay. It’s all we can do along with keeping this thread alive.

With his marketing and bull in his listings maybe its Jareds brother from Quartermaster selling these tin cans.....

It would be best if the person reporting was a victim of his scam. It will take more than one report, at least here in Florida

There's a guy from Maricopa on an upcoming episode of Forged in Fire. I wonder how he'd feel about these "proudly made in Maricopa, AZ" knives.

i am guessing the last A in arizona was intentionally omitted. that way you cannot sue or take them to court over where it was made.

Here's your weekly reminder that Angry Anchor Knife and Tool are scammers, thieves, cloners, and most likely enjoy seeing kittens and puppies injured.

On that note, I went and checked his feedback on the bay and this month alone he has 57 positive feedbacks. Most saying, “ premium steel and US made at a great price!”
He’s totally scamming these people and they have no idea. I wish there was more we could do about it.

I just went and reported a few more listings. Maybe if enough of us take the time to log into ebay and report an item or two they'll get around to doing something about it.

I just went and reported a few more listings. Maybe if enough of us take the time to log into ebay and report an item or two they'll get around to doing something about it.

I reported when I first started this thread and eBay did nothing. Maybe it will take more people reporting for them to act.

I messaged him on the auction site and said "These are made in Maricopa Arizona?" This was his reply

I guess they are made in Maricopa, Phoenix, and Mesa
The Steel was purchased from Alpha Knife Supply, the rough cut was done in Phoenix then we do the final shaping here in Maricopa, then the final heat treat is done in Mesa. the scales and frame and hardware come pre-made from another distributor. After the final heat treaty is complete its back to Maricopa for the final edge and assembly.

Fair Winds and Following Seas
Marcus
AAKT

Fair winds? I think hes blowing wind and smoke up our you know whats.That socom clones blade ,among the others,is not made here.And I don't know of any U.S. made blade of cts steel on a complete knife for his asking price.The only one that comes close was the older Cold Steel code 4 but its made in Tawain.Only other thing to do is contact Alpha Supply and see of anyone from Arizona ordered some cts steel....

Back