Announcements, things you might need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on the DEK preorders. Please know that this is going to take a while. I still have about 100 emails to sort through and I plan to take some time off this week. I promise to get everyone taken care of. Thank you all!

PS If your order is more complicated, it will probably not get done until later...

Last edited:
Also Nathan will be away for a couple days. I'm in Ohio picking up some high precision grinding equipment for our folder.

I'm going to be back in time to do the Friday sale, but if you were looking for a full write up with pictures and a video on the new SDFK, I don't think I'm going to get that done this week.

I need to start getting a list of people who would like leather sheaths from Chad Pirtle for the DEK1/2/3 preorder.

Sheaths will be available in either Black or Medium Brown at a cost of $120. If you have already paid for a Kydex sheath it will be a $65 upcharge.

Attachments will be an additional charge and you can choose from:
Spyderco G-clip --$12
Discreet Carry Systems 3.1 mini--$12
Ulti-Clip Slim -- $12
Mummert clip -- $20

I will start trying to email folks who asked about leather when placing their pre-order, but if you would like to email me and make sure you are not forgotten, that would be helpful. Please include your preorder #.

Thank you!
Jo

Updated scales choices
Please note, Vintage and Ebonite are not shown. I also have a blue linen on order (since November...)

Also, typically ALL G10 is buffed and ALL TeroTuf is not. Micarta is grippier not buffed, but perhaps more attractive buffed.scales2023.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back