Another exploratory trip, found something this time

Well done!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I’m really curious to find out what’s down that tunnel. Wouldn’t advise going back alone. I know that opal or gold mining was a hobby for many Australians, but mate, that’s quite the cave!!!

Really odd......

I love seeing pics of the Australian bush. Andy is another one to post such eye candy. Thanks to both of you!

I’ll ba back in Oz beginning 2020..... what a treat that will be!

Well no, they make it through just fine, it's just that Andy the Aussie then steals them all. Then you have to raid his compound and fight your way through his vicious dogs to retrieve them.
....don't forget the "trained" Drop Bears.... in reality the training is just not to kill ME. Anyone trying to liberate an ASH from the compound is fair game to them.... :D

Just an excellent narrative and pics—held my attention throughout. Thanks for taking us along on your adventures, Mate!:thumbsup:

Dang brother, you had my hair standing on end before that read was done. Thanks for taking us along.

That happened to me once, and I woke up in Belanglo!! ... Heck of a long walk back to the ute... !! :(

Walking into the pools of water had me on edge. Good thing you didn't walk straight into a water-filled shaft!

Walking into the pools of water had me on edge. Good thing you didn't walk straight into a water-filled shaft!
I was thinking the same thing. Being in a vertical shaft of cold, murky water would not be fun, especially if the light went out! :eek:

Back