Another run of W&SS neck knife?

You know what would RULE? Another run of the W&SS neck knife. That would make my day. Whose with me?

I am - sign me up! :thumbup:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

Wait, there's actually going to be another run of these? Sign me up sir!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes - it's on the schedule for early summer this year. :thumbup:

I haven't added it to my order list yet because I need to wrap up a few other things first. But it will be there - and with several steel options available. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Dan

What steel are we talking about this time?

for the record - I will never do S90V again....no way.

:eek:

Dan

3V is always "in the works"....it's a done-deal.

I'm open to M4....just haven't had a ton of people interested in it yet.

Any others?

I've been nagging about this for I don't know how long. 3V will do me nicely, although I might possibly be persuaded to grab something else as well.

I've been tempted to do a scandi grind - I would definitely want to use thinner steel for it, and probably not offer a skeletonized version.

Thoughts?

Dan

Dan,
Having owned and used several of your knives (present carry is a Woodlore) with scandi edges and owning a W&SS, I feel that the scandi edge enhances the usefulness of the little knife. The 3V definitely holds an edge longer and toughens a scandi grind. Just my personal observations and opinion.
img2473kf.jpg

Last edited:
I have secured a source for 0.100" thick CPM154. With a scandi grind - that would make an excellent bushcrafting neck knife.

I would offer both grinds, of course. :thumbup:

Dan

Back