Answer The Question Correctly And Win Big!!!!

Jerry Busse

The Next knife coming soon is called the P&L Statement. . . .

Why is that? What does the P&L stand for?

Solve it and win a $100.00 Shop Credit!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Profit & Loss Statement... doesn't sound like a knife though so I'll just keep thinking of other stuff lol.

You are too darn good at these riddles, Boss... I'd expect this one to take a while LOL

Profit and Loss Statement

Whom holds it profits and what is on the cutting edge side is getting a loss Statement. :p

The Paul & Luke Statement

As long as you don't mind which Busse designed it, you might consider one of my daughter's Wharncliffe designs.

Maddie is only 10 years old but she and her 3 other siblings have been designing for years!!! Upwards of probably 8 years combined! (Quite the opposite of the over 10,000 years that you'll find in the Crab Shack!)

In fact, one of our upcoming designs was put together by my sons, Cool Handle Luke and Paul (PoPo) They're still trying to decide on a name for it!
They tell me that's the hard part!!!

Here's one of Maddie's "Next Gen Busse" blades.

The colors are a bit bedazzled, but you can see what she was going for. . . LOL

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Maddie%20Mae-X2.jpg

"In fact, one of our upcoming designs was put together by my sons, Cool Handle Luke and Paul (PoPo) They're still trying to decide on a name for it!
They tell me that's the hard part!!!"

I guess they finally figured out a name for it after all, can't wait to see what it looks like... I hope it's a wharncliffe too!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/busse-wharncliffe.1720610/

Last edited:
The Paul & Luke Statement

"In fact, one of our upcoming designs was put together by my sons, Cool Handle Luke and Paul (PoPo) They're still trying to decide on a name for it!
They tell me that's the hard part!!!"

I guess they finally figured out a name for it after all, can't wait to see what it looks like... I hope it's a wharncliffe too!

https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/busse-wharncliffe.1720610/

We have a winner!!!!!

Nice job!

Congrats my friend! Email Amy at amy@bussecombat.com and she will get you hooked up!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Well done, Maggot Brain! Do you keep records and study this stuff? You’re like the Rain Man of Busse stuff. “‘Course it’s 10 minutes to Ganza. Definitely 10 minutes.” “I’m an excellent slicer.”

Back