Answer The Question Correctly And Win Big!!!!

Thank You All Who Took The Time To Post For The Congratulations! Hope Everyone Has A Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays. I Wish Everyone The Best Of Luck For The NEXT RIDDLE!!

We have a winner!!!!!

Nice job!

Congrats my friend! Email Amy at amy@bussecombat.com and she will get you hooked up!!!!

Let's Drink!

Jerry

THANK YOU, JERRY!!! I told my wife that I won some Shop Credit, she wasn't the least bit excited... quite the opposite actually!! I am pretty excited though, because now I have a genuine excuse to buy another knife!!

THANKS AGAIN & GREAT CONTEST AS ALWAYS, BOSS!!

Well done, Maggot Brain! Do you keep records and study this stuff? You’re like the Rain Man of Busse stuff. “‘Course it’s 10 minutes to Ganza. Definitely 10 minutes.” “I’m an excellent slicer.”

Records.... ??? Yeah..... RIGHT.... well, not any kind of physical records I can assure you. I might have some sort of photographic memory though, I believe that I may have been told that once or twice in the past. I actually find it really funny because this happens every time I swear off new purchases for sharp, pointy objects from Wauseon. It is textbook irony... :eek:

Oh oh! I know this! it's the The Paul & Luke Stat- dammit.

I had the exact same thing happen to me in the Christmas in July riddle, just when I had solved it... somebody had solved it mere hours before and I hadn't read their post until AFTER I posted mine. THAT felt REALLY STUPID, almost as stupid as 99% solving the F-16 riddle only to come up completely blank for the actual name of the knife!!

That looks nice, I'd be pretty happy with that one also. Actually the handle was my favorite part of those Steak knives, though I didn't have much use for the blade itself as someone who can't afford (justify) spending more $$$ for steak. It just really gives you a good solid grip without feeling like it wants to lock your hand into just one position well.

I got you all set. Congrats.

You ROCK, Amy! THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup::D

Last edited:
Back