anyone ever get a replacement pocket clip from Zero Tolerance?

Back from the Kershaw factory sale: All service employees are doing sharpening service during the sale and no warranty service is being done until next week. So no clip for you from me for your excellent ZT 0700CF, unfortunately. Soon.

What a mad house. I'll be going again next year. Picked up 5 folders, including a S30V Blur, and perfect $20 display cabinet NIB.

Back from the Kershaw factory sale: All service employees are doing sharpening service during the sale and no warranty service is being done until next week. So no clip for you from me for your excellent ZT 0700CF, unfortunately. Soon.

What a mad house. I'll be going again next year. Picked up 5 folders, including a S30V Blur, and perfect $20 display cabinet NIB.

I know this is an old thread but this is the response I just got from KAI when I asked for a replacement clip...

"Thank you for contacting us. We’ll direct your message to the appropriate
department or person. (Please do not reply to this message.)

If you have requested free parts from Warranty, your parts should be on the
way to you shortly. Due to the number of requests that our Warranty
department receives, we don't contact each person via email to confirm
receipt of your request. Instead, we simply ship the parts to you. If
Warranty has any questions about your request, they will contact you.
Otherwise, your parts should be in the mail to you within 7-10 business
days. (Shipping times can vary depending on your location.)"

I know this is an old thread but this is the response I just got from KAI when I asked for a replacement clip...

"Thank you for contacting us. We’ll direct your message to the appropriate
department or person. (Please do not reply to this message.)

If you have requested free parts from Warranty, your parts should be on the
way to you shortly. Due to the number of requests that our Warranty
department receives, we don't contact each person via email to confirm
receipt of your request. Instead, we simply ship the parts to you. If
Warranty has any questions about your request, they will contact you.
Otherwise, your parts should be in the mail to you within 7-10 business
days. (Shipping times can vary depending on your location.)"

Standard procedure for KAI. Last month I requested a clip and associated screws for a ZT 0562CF using the online form and received the same automatic response. I received the parts in 8 business days and that includes shipping time.

Got a free silver clip to replace the stock clip for my 0450cf in about a weeks time. Only problem is that the clip being replaced is black. But it was free and ZT's customer service suggestion solved my problem. Now I have a backup clip ;). ZT treated me well, great customer service. BTW I didn't email, I called ZT customer service directly

Last edited:
I received a free pivot screw, bolt, and washers last month for an old 0550. They're service is stellar on replacement parts.

Just how hard (or easy) is it to break a clip? Is this a common thing? I have never owned a clip on knife.

I never got a response but it arrived a few weeks later. Very mysterious :eek:

Was for a 562cf

Back