Anyone ever heard of this rumor?

it says, no, it screams, "I'm not interested in you or your sexual preferences. Keep your distance."

Excellent.

Clear communications is the foundation of a mutually-happy relationship.

Gollnick said:
Here's my question: what signal does it send if I wear an 8" bowie in a black leather sheath on my right hip?

How about a 9mm H&K P7 in a brown leather holster under my left shoulder?

I just want to make sure that I'm sending the right signals to these people.

Geraldo said:
it says, no it screams, "I'm not interested in you or your sexual perferences. Keep your distance."

Or it could just signal that you're rough trade:).

Seriously, a teacher in another forum I read, was commenting on the "banned" list that her school circulated at the begining of the school year. It seems jelly bracelets were banned this year because there's some sorta sexual code/game that goes along with them also.

Gollnick said:
Here's my question: what signal does it send if I wear an 8" bowie in a black leather sheath on my right hip?

Easy. It says you're into knifeplay. You'd need a hanky to clarify whether it's for cutting, or just sensation. :D

Gollnick said:
How about a 9mm H&K P7 in a brown leather holster under my left shoulder?

:eek:
Hey, man, whatever you're into. Far be it from me to condemn anybody's kink. Just keep it consensual.

Easy. It says you're into knifeplay. You'd need a hanky to clarify whether it's for cutting, or just sensation.

I'll be only to happy to clarify... but you'll be the one needing the hanky.

bob bowie said:
Seriously, a teacher in another forum I read, was commenting on the "banned" list that her school circulated at the begining of the school year. It seems jelly bracelets were banned this year because there's some sorta sexual code/game that goes along with them also.

"Claim: Youngsters signal sexual availability with jelly bracelets.

Example: [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

Sex Bracelets are back - and kids are using them with out their parents knowing what they are doing.

Jelly bracelet fashion accessories have been around since the 80's. But instead of a fashion statement, they may be making a statement about your kid's sex life.

These bendable pieces of colored rubber have become a sexual code to many teens.

Here's a common breakdown:
Yellow: hugging
Purple: kissing
Red: lap dance
Blue: oral sex
Black: intercourse

In a game called snap, if a boy breaks a jelly bracelet off a girl's wrist, he gets a sexual coupon for that act.

It's become such a problem in some middle schools in Florida that districts started banning the bracelets.

If your daughter is wearing one of these bracelets, it may be cause for concern."

http://www.snopes.com/risque/school/bracelet.asp

maximus otter

This ankle bracelet didn't also happen to have any technology in it right? You know, like a stamp that says "Property of Police Depmt" or and obvious homing devices or anything? Hehehe. If so, I would imagine some chick on house arrest would be looking to hump sssomeone as she would be quite bored being in the house all the time :D

Damien

Too complex...too easy to screw up. I mean, ANY code that could conceivably be used at a club that expects you to be able to differentiate "Robin's Egg Blue?!?" And especially when you get down to the bottom, there...what, if you wear a tumbleweed on your left buttcheek, does it mean you're into 'Rodeo Sex?'

It's gotta be a gag. And no comments about the BDSM scene, scarves, and gags, now! Never take the easy ones--of course, if I'd listened to THAT advice, I'd still be single, so take it for what it's worth.

Seriously, though...having come from a Theatre background, I have (O, the HORROR!) some gay friends. I was a tad bit wary when they invited me to go clubbing with them one night, but they assured me that they would put out the word that I was NOT 'in the market.' Since I trusted these guys enough to change clothes in the same dressing room, I figured that it wouldn't be a problem, so I went. Well, before we even left, they stood me up in my living room and looked me over, head to toe. Then, there was a twenty-minute period of, "You probably don't want to wear that, that way," and "Aside from your HORRIBLE fashion sense, if you wear THAT, you're asking to be hit on!"

Suffice to say, I finally just wandered back and put on the most nondescript jeans and t-shirt I owned, some boots, and absolutely nothing in the way of accessories, beyond my belt. No watches, no earrings, no camel-skin mudflaps...nothing. You'd think I'd be pretty safe, wouldn't you? Wrong.

Remember the belt? D'OH! Black leather belt, with a Celtic knotwork pattern engraved into it. Silver buckle. Fairly standard stuff, I thought. So I'm sitting at the bar with this really sweet bi-girl, when this chap slides into the booth beside me. Really close. Uncomfortably close. The next thing I know, he puts his arm around me, and says (I swear to the Gods, I'm not making this up), "Nice belt...have you got any Irish in you?" And I, being partly stunned, partly terrified, and mostly just not even thinking 'that way,' stammer, "No."

To which (WAIT FOR IT) he trots out a line that *I'D* slap *MYSELF* if I ever used..."Would you like some?" Luckily, about that time, my two gay friends show up, and discreetly grab this guy, under the pretense of hitting the dance floor. Never saw him again, but when I asked about it, later that night, it seems that a new signal was out on the carrier waves that they hadn't been aware of. Black leather belt meant available bisexual male. Knotwork meant into bondage. Silver buckle meant top. I was like, "What...did they go through my closet, when they needed new code signals? I mean...that's pretty specific!" Needless to say, I explained that, although the experience had been charming, I was going to be sticking to my customary hangouts from then on...like elementary schools, mental wards, and mortuaries. None of that sick stuff for THIS little black duck!!! :D :p ;)

I hang out with quitue a few, ah... _Unconventional_ people (c'mon; it's Jersey!). I've been hit on by my share of guys, too. Just remember this one magic phrase:

"Sorry, I'm one of those boring breeder types."

Makes it clear that they're not your type (and, presumably, you're not theirs) without being hostile or judgmental. And after all, having somebody take an interest in you is a compliment, right?

"have you got any Irish in you?"

..."Would you like some?"

The correct response is, "Got any LEAD in you?... would you like some?"

Makes it clear that they're not your type!

Gollnick said:

Makes it clear that they're not your type!

Feeling a little hostile lately, by any chance? :p

Gollnick said:

Not to be used in areas where the "lead dildo" fetish has taken on.

johnniet said:
Not to be used in areas where the "lead dildo" fetish has taken on.

Oh... if you insist, I can accomodate.

And with that, I think it's well past time for this thread to head to w&c.

TheWarlock said:
This ankle bracelet didn't also happen to have any technology in it right? You know, like a stamp that says "Property of Police Depmt" or and obvious homing devices or anything? Hehehe. If so, I would imagine some chick on house arrest would be looking to hump sssomeone as she would be quite bored being in the house all the time :D

Damien

"It's Ho-jack, to get your ho-back, and ALL her back...in bed!" from an un-remembered VA radio show.

and with my huge contribution...i bow out for the moment...

Back