• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Anyone have any experience with ECOP

I bought a lot of fishing lures from them through ebay. I ended up getting five small envelopes from them, each containing a single carpenter's finishing nail. No real human has replied to me with an explanation. 194 negative feedbacks this month alone, so I don't know what is going on with them.
What's going on is that is less than 1% of their monthly sales! I suppose if you're part of that less than 1% then you wouldn't be happy, but otherwise let's try to keep things in perspective. ;)

Old thread resurrection. Had one experience on eBay a long time ago with them. Sent me wrong item, returned. Return became a drawn out headache. Then they blocked me on eBay. They carry a great selection of products and good prices but their business ethics suck

Dealt with him twice, first time long time ago(all was good). I recently bought 3 items from him.....all 3 was bought at the same time and thus same tracking # was provided to me. When recieved package, there was only 1 item. I contacted him......no response, 2nd day tried again-nothing....I contacted him 3rd day again and told him I will cancel the whole order....on the 4th day I opened dispute with ebay due to lack of communication....and recieved rest of my stuff. ECOP HAS bad ratings, no communication at all. Even though I got my items, I wont deal with him anymore. Talk to me and we will solve the problem, act like a d..k, and I wont come back as a customer. I know he will not lose any sleep over me, but neither will I. Hope this helps.

What's going on is that is less than 1% of their monthly sales! I suppose if you're part of that less than 1% then you wouldn't be happy, but otherwise let's try to keep things in perspective. ;)
Look at how many negative feedbacks were revised by people trying to get their money back, and also the neutrals. Over 900...:eek:

I think they will lose their star rating after this month adds on and the good month drops off of their 12 month rolling average. A bunch of new negatives came in since I posted a few days ago.

...except this was a blatant attempt to game the system at ebay. By sending me those nails, they could say they "delivered the items, and we have proof of delivery!" Then it was up to me to go to Paypal and describe it as "Item as not described", rather than the more accurate "They took my money and sent me nails!".

Just as another way at looking at the "less than 1%" equivication, most serial killers kill far less than 1% of the people they meet. That doesn't make it okay though, does it?;)

Bought a few 511 shirts from them and after a couple weeks they all started to get dry rot.

525fc13afe23f407ce27c5cd2908e8c3.png

Porter Internet Sales LLC, Niceville, FL (other locations include TX AND MI)

PERSPECTIVE

PATTERN OF COMPLAINTS: On February 23, 2017 your BBB serving North West Florida contacted ECop! via certified mail regarding a pattern of complaints from consumers who have stated that they have had difficulty receiving the merchandise they have ordered and are also having difficulty receiving a refund. As of March 14, 2017 your BBB has not received a response from the business.

PATTERN OF COMPLAINTS: Business has failed to address underlying patterns of complaints.

BBB Rating D

ECop! Police Supply

PATTERN OF COMPLAINTS: On February 23, 2017 your BBB serving North West Florida contacted ECop! via certified mail regarding a pattern of complaints from consumers who have stated that they have had difficulty receiving the merchandise they have ordered and are also having difficulty receiving a refund. As of March 14, 2017 your BBB has not received a response from the busine… Read More

PATTERN OF COMPLAINTS: Business has failed to address underlying patterns of complaints.

ECop! Police Supply

Last edited:
Excellent service (quite a bit I might add)and decent prices,No complaints

And how do i know if i'll be one of the customers whose rotten treatment has earned them their "D" BBB rating? There are many sellers, including here at BF, who are "A" sellers. Just looking for more on "perspective."

Back