Anyone have Ghost Jade Handles?

Hey everyone,

I ordered my first Survive! knife today and it is a 5.1 with black canvas and a black sheath. I'm very excited!

It was difficult choosing a color so I'll most likely end up buying some extra scales and I wanted to see if anyone has the ghost jade G10 scales on their S!K knives.

There are a lot of pictures of most of the other colors but I don't see many of the ghost jade.

If anyone would be kind enough to share a few pictures with everyone I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you all in advance. :thumbup:

Yup, the wife picked them out and loves them
1eb9ec005804992bfc8090517e406dd4.jpg

I don't know why but when I see the jade color G10 scales, I start thinking about getting me some green tea ice cream!

I like them a lot-the Ghost Jade handles are one of the most underrated colors in my opinion

So what sheath are you guys going with when you're getting the jade?

I went back and forth between jade w/black fasteners and black sheath and tumbled w/od green sheath.
Settled on tumbled and od, but not before taking the black parts from my bone linen 2nd and installing them just to make sure.

I'll post pics of both in the morning. Maybe it'll save someone the hour or two I agonized over it.

I went back and forth between jade w/black fasteners and black sheath and tumbled w/od green sheath.
Settled on tumbled and od, but not before taking the black parts from my bone linen 2nd and installing them just to make sure.

I'll post pics of both in the morning. Maybe it'll save someone the hour or two I agonized over it.

Lol. I'm always fiddling with something like that just to get it 'right.' :) Yeah I'd love to see pics if you get time.

Yup, the wife picked them out and loves them
1eb9ec005804992bfc8090517e406dd4.jpg

Looks great, your wife has good taste!

I don't know why but when I see the jade color G10 scales, I start thinking about getting me some green tea ice cream!

Hahah that's hilarious, makes me think of Ghostbusters.

I like them a lot-the Ghost Jade handles are one of the most underrated colors in my opinion

Yea that's what I figured as well. I don't think I'll be able to stay away from it, I'll probably order some scales as soon as my 5.1 gets here.

My 4.7 has Ghost Jade scales.

Prove it! :)

So what sheath are you guys going with when you're getting the jade?

I think the black or the OD Green will look good with Jade, but that's just my take on it.

I'm not all to experienced with G10, how does it hold up to staining? If I put some light color scales like the Ghost Jade on my 5.1 will blood stain it?

I have the jade handles on my 5.0.
Have a OD green sheath with it.
I agree with Tommy...very underrated!

How's the grip on them? I love the look, wish they were Moonglow.

Really nice, I have a 4.1 in orange g-10 and my wife had this one. All the other survives are micarta. It almost has a high end soft touch type texture, hard to explain.

Beat that would look good with liners, maybe blue.:)
I'll have to ask the wife if she wants me to make her some!

As promised. My Jade and Bone Linen 5.1's. First pic is what I finally decided on. I felt the black fasteners should correspond to the black sheath, and they looked better on the bone imo.

CNe9DQi.jpg

This was my second choice (and swap the fasteners). But I felt the bone/khaki was almost too much yellow.

RSxguMh.jpg

What do you guys think? My buddy and I agonized over this decision way longer than was healthy! He ended up going with green canvas/spring FDE combo for himself.

Last edited:
How's the grip on them? I love the look, wish they were Moonglow.

The grip was surprisingly tacky. Not quite rubberized, but almost....definitely a little give in there.
Moonglow would be sweet. You don't see that used enough in my opinion.

Back