Anyone looking for a Junglas?

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
30 pieces shipped to Knifeworks last night.

Doggone it Jeff I was gonna post my Junglas for sale and see if I could get 250 out of it. Now I'm pissed!

Thanks for the heads up. I've got a Junglas on backorder at Tactical Defender for about a month now. Any idea when you'll be shipping some to them?

Will keep everyone posted on new shipments as they go out especially since our normal 3 week lead time has increased on some products.

Just called knifeworks to place my order. I say, "So I hear you have some ESEE Junglas on the way." She says, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU KNOW THAT?" In the cutest little southern accent.

I'm like, "Yeah, I talk to the guy that makes 'em."

Just called knifeworks to place my order. I say, "So I hear you have some ESEE Junglas on the way." She says, "HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU KNOW THAT?" In the cutest little southern accent.

I'm like, "Yeah, I talk to the guy that makes 'em."

The Knifeworks crew is awesome!

Ordered one.

I also ordered a 5.

So, now I will have the two most useless knives in the line, correct?

I was hoping you pissed someone off and I'd get one for pennies on the dollar! :D

Ordered one.

I also ordered a 5.

So, now I will have the two most useless knives in the line, correct?

Yes, congratulations! You will be one of the charter members once we buy Jonestown. :D

You know how they have those "flash mobs" where random people agree to meet in some public place and at a certain time, spontaneously brake out into song and dance?

We should coordinate a similar event except instead of the song and dance, everyone brings their Junglas and at just the right moment, hoists them into the air and shouts in unison:

"HOONGLAS!"

Then continue on about our business like nothing happened. That would just be grand. OK, no more scotch for me tonight.:eek:

Dab-Nabbit!!
Don't know whether to blame Jeff, or the Maker's Mark, but I do believe I just ordered a Junglas, and another damn Izzy.
WTF Jeff?? You couldn't have just sent them out, and let people figure it out on their own?
Thanks, now I'm gonna have to go out and slaughter some hogs, hack down some green trees, and attract some of the craziest women I can possibly find with my sheer badassery. (I'm married, so that's gonna go over real well:mad:)

Damn you Jeff,,,, Damn you and your great products at unbeatable prices,, Damn the best warranty stuff.... And Damn this Maker's Mark!!!:rolleyes:
I blame you for my lack of good judgment.:eek:

(I can wait for this thing to get here..:D)
SJ

I was hoping you pissed someone off and I'd get one for pennies on the dollar! :D

Hey homey, get out of the way. That's my game.
Speaking of which...
Jeff, what are the chances of you calling up Roger and making him hopping mad such that he'd sell me a Junglas at a screaming deal?
He could even list it in the Exchange if I got a little advance warning. :p

So there I was laying in bed.

Couldn't sleep so I get up, head to the man cave, turn on some hoops. Decide to see whats happening on BF. See this thread and can't believe it.

Head to knifeworks.com, fully expecting to be too late. ESEE click, Junglas add to cart click! I couldn't hit checkout quick enough.

Been waiting forever (so it seems). Thanks for the heads up, Jeff. And thank you insomnia!

Dammit! Why doesn't the mail run on Sundays?!

Can I put the blame on Jeff too? That way my wife has someone to bitch at about all these knives I keep buying....ESEE of course!

Back