Anyone looking for a Junglas?

I don't think they will have any problem moving 30 pieces but I did my part to lighten their load.:D

Still looking for a Junglas in Europe.

Since they are apparently so hard to get in the States, I wouldn't get them here in Europe.

Too bad. Don't know if I should wait for it, or settle for an alternative.

Now seems like a good time to upgrade my RTAKII.
There's another reason for my wife to give me the stink eye. :D

Just placed an order for a Junglas, AH-1, and a few other goodies form Knifeworks. Damn friendly people on the phone. :thumbup:

I received my tracking number just this morning. :thumbup:

Since they are apparently so hard to get in the States, I wouldn't get them here in Europe.

According to their site, KnifeWorks ships internationally on orders over $100.
You may want to give them a try if they still have any available.

Last edited:

As Gismo834 suggested, try contacting Monsieur and see if he can get them in/has any in stock. (his site: http://survival-knives.co.uk/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=10 )
otherwise, try one of the US based dealers and see how much international shipping will add to the purchase price.

Same here, very happy with that. They were nor supposed to ship till tomorrow.

It was a pleasant surprise. :thumbup:

Almost makes up for my entire order from US Cav coming up "backordered" today after everything was listed as "in stock" yesterday. :thumbdn::mad:

Hello! First time poster!!!!
I would like to thank the forum for the heads up on where to purchase.
I was on a wait list at another web store that likes sell knifes that they don't actually have in stock. But now i am glad to say that i have one on they way with knifeworks
Knifeworks seems like an awesome site! I will defiantly try them again for my next purchase.
Thank you again forum members!!!

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered a Junglas from the Knifworks web site. Figured they would be out by now, but took my order and sent a confirmation to my e-mail:)

If your 5's are so useless..... I will give ya 10 bucks for it so some of my friends can put it to good use....:D

Thanks for the heads up! I was considering heading downtown and buying one from a guy that sells them out of his Cutlass. :D

I had the Knifeworks website open on the Junglas when my wife came home. She was blabbing something about Mothers Day. So I said "that's nice, while you're here, this is what I want for Fathers Day". When I gave her my Xmas list, the ESEE 6 was on it, she got it for me no problem. Today she says, "$160 on another knife you don't need, I'd rather get you something useful". I told her I want a coat, but it's $200+. She says ok, I'll get more use out of it, blah blah blah.

She took the dog for a run. When she got home I told her I looked up the coat and it was more like $300. I have to give her a lot of time to get this stuff done or I end up with a pair of last minute slippers. I figured she'd say, "looks like you're getting a new knive for Fathers Day. Nope. Long story short, I'll just get the Junglas on my own like she caught me doing when she got home... now I just get a coat out of the deal too! :D

Thanks for the advice Gismo.

But I also found the price there to be to high. I know European prices are more expensive, but that's just to much.

Outdoormesser.de has it for 189 euro, but not in stock.

They do have a Becker BK9 for 99,95 euro (still 139 dollar) in stock. So the last few days I'm leaning towards buying a BK9.

But everytime I'm right about to purchase a BK9 a little voice in my had tells me I might regret to not buy a Junglas.

Last edited:
... a little voice in my had tells me I might regret to not buy a Junglas.

well i think your little voice is right. even if jeff says you'll be good with the becker... i think he's just being nice there ;)
i would take an esee over a BK any time. i think attention to detail and overall quality are in a different league - higher asking price easily justified!
there's a junglas heading my way (no, not because my girlfriend found out that i paid 180,-€ for it ;)) from knifeworks because this forum made me curious about that zweihänder :D.
if you want i can report back about how good they handled prepping for customs - shipping alone will cost you 40$ and don't forget custom fees... - i wouldn't wait for outdoormesser.de though. they have almost nothing in stock and very few deliveries (best prices in EU though)...

Back