Anyone use Drip Drops or Liquid IV?

I have had no cramps at all since I started using Liquid IV once a day. I’m not sure what is correct but I use it after work or near the end of my work day to replenish what I lost. I am still drinking lots of straight H2O before, during, and after.... so I didn’t change anything except I added LIV.
Excellent product for sure!!!
I’m glad that’s working for you. I used to get the cramping really bad too. Very common for me to drop 6-8 pounds each day due to sweating, no matter how much I drank. Would take all evening rehydrating, just to lose it again the next day. So I completely understand what your going through.

Had some different doctors on the route and I would always pick their brains when the timing was right. For me it involved a simple magnesium supplement to do the trick. But don’t over do it or you’ll get the side effect of the runs. Try it when you know you’ll be off the next day just to be sure. A single banana at lunch and another at dinner will help with potassium too, but too much can effect your heartbeat. Skip any caffeine or energy drinks. A vitamin B complex will also help the nervous system operate correctly.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever want any more detailed answers.

Wishing you all the best brother.

I’m glad that’s working for you. I used to get the cramping really bad too. Very common for me to drop 6-8 pounds each day due to sweating, no matter how much I drank. Would take all evening rehydrating, just to lose it again the next day. So I completely understand what your going through.

Had some different doctors on the route and I would always pick their brains when the timing was right. For me it involved a simple magnesium supplement to do the trick. But don’t over do it or you’ll get the side effect of the runs. Try it when you know you’ll be off the next day just to be sure. A single banana at lunch and another at dinner will help with potassium too, but too much can effect your heartbeat. Skip any caffeine or energy drinks. A vitamin B complex will also help the nervous system operate correctly.

Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever want any more detailed answers.

Wishing you all the best brother.
Thanks for the reply. Tomorrow will be the test. It will be the hottest day so far this year!! Still no cramps.

I hope you make it through with flying colors.

I've always thought mail and delivery was a tough job, but it never really hit home how tough it was until I read you losing 6 to 8 pounds a day due to sweating, Retired UPS Driver.

I've got a new level of respect for you guys!

I hope you make it through with flying colors.

I've always thought mail and delivery was a tough job, but it never really hit home how tough it was until I read you losing 6 to 8 pounds a day due to sweating, Retired UPS Driver.

I've got a new level of respect for you guys!
I am a trainer for our district. New carriers walk with me. The first day- sort of a “shadow day”..... you would be surprised how many people quit after that first 8 hours!!

I am a trainer for our district. New carriers walk with me. The first day- sort of a “shadow day”..... you would be surprised how many people quit after that first 8 hours!!

I could imagine that the vast majority aren't tough enough to hack that kind of work. I don't think I could.

I did have a tough job in a factory a long time ago. I basically lifted and examined stuff that was sort of like sheets of plywood. They made the stuff there, too, and baked it in giant ovens to drive the moisture out. It'd usually be in the mid to upper 90's with thick, thick humidity. I'd often do 8 to 12 hours of that and it was tough. I think it'd be even harder if you're walking outside.

There's no "my hat's off to you" emoji, but I'd use it if there were!

I could imagine that the vast majority aren't tough enough to hack that kind of work. I don't think I could.

I did have a tough job in a factory a long time ago. I basically lifted and examined stuff that was sort of like sheets of plywood. They made the stuff there, too, and baked it in giant ovens to drive the moisture out. It'd usually be in the mid to upper 90's with thick, thick humidity. I'd often do 8 to 12 hours of that and it was tough. I think it'd be even harder if you're walking outside.

There's no "my hat's off to you" emoji, but I'd use it if there were!

Thanks. I do love my job.

My route is just shy of 7 miles a day. Then you add the bag (which can weigh quite a bit loaded) and the packages. It adds up fast.

This new generation doesn’t want to do physical work. Throw in some hot or cold - god forbid some rain- and they lose their minds. It’s much easier to toss the mail in the sewer and sit at Applebee’s with their friends all day.

7 miles is a good trek to make everyday. Especially with packages and mail! I think people take a lot of things for granted nowadays and it's too bad.

I imagine it would be hard to recruit good workers, too.

I don't know what the temperature is supposed to be like for you, but I hope the Liquid IV does the trick today.

Just an update- the Liquid IV has stopped all cramps at night. No issues at all. I have a couple other products coming to try as well.

I’m going to try the liquid iv. I work on live high voltage electricity and sweat all day. I have to wear full Fr clothing, rubber gloves and sleeves, a harness, and all the other ppe. I also drink tons of water and don’t piss once. But I also pound monster energy drinks too. I wake with arms and hands cramps every morning and sometimes I’m woken in severe pain from an excruciating quad/hamstring/calf cramp. It’s time for a change, I’m 36 and too old for this.

It sounds like Liquid IV is the way to go. Glad it got you squared away, OP! :thumbsup:

20200727-093048.jpg

Another excellent hydration product.
I do HVAC and sweat my butt off. Also in the gym every day.
My son runs ultra marathons and a few of the other runners recommended it.
Very satisfied.

IMG_9454.jpeg

I often wonder what the effects of taking all these electrolyte mixes are on the kidneys.

Back