apocalypse green alox sak

I just placed an order to try out your new web store, if those had been there I may have had a larger order! Looks great, love it with the red shield.

My wife's Apocalypse Green Alox 'Bushcrafter' SAK came today - she loves it! It matches her Gecko Green 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Thanks!

Stainz

I purchased three models in Apocalypse Green..., a Soldier, a Farmer, and a Lumberjack. As expected, fit & finish and overall quality are excellent for knives in this price range. Get 'em while you can.

9138739552_311cb14aaa_z.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup:

Ordered an apocalypse green soldier. Hoping it will be here soon. I. Can. Not. Wait.

we ask you for feedback, for 2014 we think of some more ap green sak models, the pioneer as we had the soldier and maybe the alox minichamp or cadet plus?

Dark green would be excellent for a Soldier or Farmer model. :thumbup:

edit: I didn't notice that you wrote "ap green". My mistake.

Can you do a limited run of the electrician or electrician plus (W/ saw)?

Can you do anything with a marlin spike? I would take a few of those, in any color combo!

Last edited:
Please, please, please do another run of Soldiers and Farmers in Apocolypse Green. Some have recently sold on the bay for around 300 bucks!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Would be nice if we could get a Dark Blue Pioneer, with contrasting baby blue shield, and to include three blades, the standard spear, the sheep's foot, and the hawkbill, while giving up the can opener; a saw added would be the bee's knees.

I noticed the Canadian site is different then the US site with what is offered for sale, and one annoying aspect of the US site is if you're checking the webstore on say the knives available and go to the 2nd page, one cannot return to the first page without clearing one's cookies. All that said, I would like to be specific as to what the possibility of having a 93mm Pioneer with the following tools/deletions:

Large main blade (standard)
Sheep's Foot Blade
Hawkbill/Pruner blade
Bottle opener
Saw
Reamer
Can Opener

If the reamer has to be deleted to accommodate either a saw or the 3rd blade, then that's OK.

Thanks.

Back