apocalypse green alox sak

we work on upgrade the website and there will be all models listed as in the newsletter.

I noticed the Canadian site is different then the US site with what is offered for sale, and one annoying aspect of the US site is if you're checking the webstore on say the knives available and go to the 2nd page, one cannot return to the first page without clearing one's cookies. All that said, I would like to be specific as to what the possibility of having a 93mm Pioneer with the following tools/deletions:

Large main blade (standard)
Sheep's Foot Blade
Hawkbill/Pruner blade
Bottle opener
Saw
Reamer
Can Opener

If the reamer has to be deleted to accommodate either a saw or the 3rd blade, then that's OK.

Thanks.
Your desired configuration is not possible, as there is no combination of standard 93mm alox layers that will include both can and bottle opener, along with both the pruning and electrician blades.

Your desired configuration is not possible, as there is no combination of standard 93mm alox layers that will include both can and bottle opener, along with both the pruning and electrician blades.

we dont support mods, read the sticky post.

Last edited by a moderator:
i posted already on the swissbianco facebook and will soon post here some pics and infos, we do have 6 new ap green sak models in stock for blade show now, farmer no ring and rancher too.

Are the knives available for purchase now, or will they be debuted at Blade 2014??? How many of each will be produced???

There are 100 of each model and, for those with US address, they are available now on Swiss Bianco web shop. For the rest of the world, they should be in stock at Swiss Bianco Canada in about 3 weeks.

Are you in the process of updating the website? I went on the other night and was interested in the green or davy's gray farmer but when I went back to the site the next morning they were gone (as well as some other models). Are they really sold out?

we list more and whats left after the blade show 2014, for now i need to prepare for that event.

we list more and whats left after the blade show 2014, for now i need to prepare for that event.

Thanks for the info, I look forward to seeing what is left over. I just ordered the davy's gray harvester from your site a few minutes ago. I'm happy the farmers were no longer listed because they opened my eyes up to this model I have never seen before. I'm really excited for this one.

Well, my Apocalypse Rancher arrived today, thanks +B glad you could get that out before you settled into BladeShow mode! here are some quick shots of her, nice colour, very vivid and striking! and it has about what I use in one small package! Sorry for the images, but wanted to get something to show ;)

apoc_rancher1.jpg~original

apoc_rancher2.jpg~original

The braided lanyard is the slit braid type and I slid the skull up onto it and then wedged a piece of rubberized cork to prevent from sliding off, it holds it's place securely...

apoc_rancher3.jpg~original

G2

I posted on your F.B. Page. I'd like to purchase a green Soldier or Rancher - I hope that you had great time at Blade 2014.

Couple more shots of my Apoc Rancher;

apoc_rancher7.jpg~original

apoc_rancher6.jpg~original

Love the green and the red on this Alox model !
G2

View attachment 455358

Thank you SwissBianco! I just received my newsletter order today.

From top to bottom: Davy's Grey Harvester, Copper Lumberjack and Davy's Grey Farmer.

Back