Are "Rambo" type knives practical?

20170429_155843_zpsp0iklaio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My Handmade Knives:

Hibben, Neeley, Wood, Matton, Sanders, Schiller, Martin, Borger, Clifford, etc... These are just a few of mine!! I am Ecstatic to finally own a handmade Hibben RAMBO 3 movie knife, Andy Wood FIRST BLOOD And RAMBO 2 Knives, Neeley SA9, Wolf Borger FIRST BLOOD style knife, and Bill Sanders Custom SA3 knife with 9" S30V SS Blade!

Soon to be added to my collection: Neeley FIRST BLOOD And RAMBO MISSION Knife Set With Gents Folder and A 2nd Andy Wood handmade FIRST BLOOD movie knife...his 03 recreation of the Original 03 of 13 by Jimmy Lile for the movie, FIRST BLOOD!

Life has gotten Wonderful!!!
Wow! Those are some big knives! Here is a thread you might be interested in: http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/...combat-bushcraft-just-big-ass-knives.1447643/

first off, I'm a Christian. I don't think I would have demon in from of any name of mine. that would be sacrilege would it not? your beliefs are your own.

It's is probably just a coincidence that he has the same knives and the same story about the brother too. I mean, he just signed up :rolleyes:

Wow. That's a pretty wild series of coincidences. But, hey, like Hamlet said, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Infinite universe and stuff.o_O

I prefer simple "bushcraft" type knives much more! They seems to take all types of abuse better. IMO

Rambo knives are not practical, unless you are Rambo.

Back