Are There Any Original BF Members Still Here?

I'm sure this is asked now and then and I don't frequent BF hardly much anymore but I joined just about 20 years ago. Mike originally owned this mess but Kevin was the right guy at the right time and did a fabulous job with his genius in keeping it together with his computer skills that were so rare back then. Mike was a genius starting this but Kevin was the key that it still survives after all these years. Kudos to Kevin!

I was just wondering if there's any of the original members left that come aboard now and then who contributed back in the good old days when this forum was such a fun and supportive place to hang out when it was young?

Not an original but I made it here pretty early. Many folks still lurk feeling they have seen and said enough bu t will come out on occasion. It was a relaxed place back in the day but we had our fair share of drama. It's always been the best place to hang out and talk knives though.

I joined fairly early. In fact, BF was one of the first two forums I joined when I first got on the Internet. It says I joined in Feb. 1999, but I could have sworn I actually joined in late '98. I have had periods of months or years where I either haven't browsed here and/or posted anything.

Jim

I lurked for a year or so, then finally joined.

Glad I did.

What I miss about the olden days is BFC Chat. That was fun as hell.

Been a while since I've been here. No idea when I joined.

Not real sure why I haven't been here much. I still have knives and still buy them. Big internet and I guess I get lost in my old age.

I’m getting old and was just wondering how many are still here from 1998-1999 or even earlier when this site was born?

I’m not making this thread to reconnect with them but was wondering.

Back