1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Are There Any Original BF Members Still Here?

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Gene, May 25, 2018.

1. knarfeng

knarfeng senex morosus moderator Staff Member Super Mod Moderator

Jul 30, 2006
    Wow! You really must be old.
    YOU asked the question 6-months ago.
    I'm going to merge this thread with that one.

Rykjeklut likes this.
  2. Malpaso

Malpaso Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 17, 2000
    Not sure how far back constitutes original, but I joined in 2000. Just started posting seriously recently as I became interested in axes and became a member.

3. Knave

Knave

Dec 29, 1999
    I joined pretty early, but have always been more of a lurker. I don't come around much anymore, though.

4. Bob W

Bob W

Dec 31, 2000
    Not even close to an original member, but I've been around a while.
    Not so much the past year or two though, just busy with other things. I've collected about as many knives as I need. :D