Are you sure you want to like this post?

Am I the only one that has to jump though hoops randomly to like posts? This now comes up randomly???
Any idea why?
AhriPD.jpg

I believe it's a symptom of the "caching" discussed in the Server Issues thread, along with random pics and avatars not loading:(

I believe it's a symptom of the "caching" discussed in the Server Issues thread, along with random pics and avatars not loading:(

Pictures makes sense as a caching issue. This doesn't ... either you're logged in and can like a post or you can't, don't know where the need for additional confirmation comes from.

Pictures makes sense as a caching issue. This doesn't ... either you're logged in and can like a post or you can't, don't know where the need for additional confirmation comes from.
Dunno, not a tech whiz...it all started happening to me about the same time though.

I just liked every post without it popping up. I don’t recall ever seeing that message before. Are you on a PC/laptop or a phone Scott J. Scott J. ? I’m using an iPhone. I wonder if it’s related to what you’re using to browse the forum with.

I just liked every post without it popping up. I don’t recall ever seeing that message before. Are you on a PC/laptop or a phone Scott J. Scott J. ? I’m using an iPhone. I wonder if it’s related to what you’re using to browse the forum with.
It's sporadic, and if I hit "back" then hit like again it goes through fine:confused: Chrome on Android here.

Android- Galaxy s7. I've been using this phone for a while though and never had this happen.
Maybe unrelated but imgur is also now giving problems I've never had before.

I'm running Win 7 on a desktop machine using Chrome as a browser; and I have never seen that happen.

I actually suspect it has to do with the user's hardware/software.

Anybody getting this on a PC?
Anybody getting this on an iphone?

Those of you who have this issue, please state your hardware and browser.

I just logged in using a Galaxy S10 with Chrome for a browser and I did not get questioned when I "liked" somebody's post in this thread.

It's super sporadic, maybe a few time a day and I "like" a LOT of posts. Chrome on a Samsung Note 9.

I use an Android phone with Duck Duck Go's browser.

I've seen it maybe 3 out of 20 times so far.

Android phone here,all I use. I've noticed that if you give the page a moment to load all the pics on the page first it seems not to do it.

Samsung J7. Happening sporadically, maybe once every 5 to 7 "likes". Thought maybe it was my dated, cheap phone until i saw this thread

Back