Ask Josh a Question

whats-going.gif

"That's it. I've had enough."

Josh, do you have an estimated time frame when the DLC Ember 3.0s will be ready to ship? Same question about the 3.5s. What’s in the works after those?

Kevin
Due to production streamlining issues I changed this 20cv batch to be all 3.5's... 20cv is fine for DLC though (unlike magnacut lol). The blades are at BOS heat treat currently and it will be a bit before I get those done, probably this summer sometime. I'll do more 3.0's after that in the next sheet of steel.

I'm discussing having my Machinist provide something like 10 sparrows per month for the second half of the year so we will see what becomes of that and how it plays out.

Other than that I've got the 940 wharnie reblades underway and will be doing more preorders soon for pm2 and 3 reblades (with a new wharnie shape for the former)

Pretty good. Adds a milk chocolate with crunch. Very similar to m&ms if your in the states and want to try them out.
We do have M&M’s here too. I like the peanut ones. But if it’s a choice between reg M&M’s or Smarties…I tend to lean towards the Smarties. :)

Back