• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Atlas Mini Forge - ready to ship w/ new burner

I live in long Island ny, where the wind can be strong,
Hoe will this work outside, no garage or shed.
Jon

About as well as a gas grill will work outdoors in the wind. If you can block the wind, it will work much better. If it's too windy, it won't work very well.

So, do you offer a repair kit that is idiot proof( pre-mixed , pre - sprayed and cured), specifically for whatever is not firebrick, on the sides and top?
Thanks,
Jon

Do you sell a repair kit for the insulation that is not firebrick, like pre sprayed and pre cured and premixed so it is idiot proof.
That would be a help, for as a beginner, I am sure I will hit the hot metal against the softer insulation, kaowool or whatever they call it.
Thanks,
Jon

Everything in this forge is either insulating firebrick or steel. It might need to be replaced if you drop it off the roof onto the concrete, but no amount of hitting metal inside the forge is going to significantly damage the firebrick.

19.JPG

Thank you very much for patiently answering all my questions.
It sounds like a great little forge, and perfect for a beginner , like me, to get my feet wet , and start doing a little heating of metal and hammer action.
Jon

Hi,
Would like to order one if in stock and can get here soon.
Freeport, ny. 11520
Jon Dellisanti
5165322188. Cell

Thanks,
Jon

Hi,
Would like to order one if in stock and can get here soon.
Freeport, ny. 11520
Jon Dellisanti
5165322188. Cell
Email: jon108@att.net

Thanks,
Jon

Last edited:
Everything in this forge is either insulating firebrick or steel. It might need to be replaced if you drop it off the roof onto the concrete, but no amount of hitting metal inside the forge is going to significantly damage the firebrick.

19.JPG

Hi,
Any atlas mini forges?
No response to email.
Jon dellisanti

19.JPG

Hi,
Any atlas mini forges?
No response to email.
Jon dellisanti

Back