Attention All Smatchetorians!!! . . . What In The "2 Weeks" Is Going On Here??? . . . Sneak Peek!!!

Well crap....cyclone, folder, now this thing...these were all the knifes I told myself im getting no matter what....i just didn't expect them coming out back to back...I'm never going to recover from this

Well crap....cyclone, folder, now this thing...these were all the knifes I told myself im getting no matter what....i just didn't expect them coming out back to back...I'm never going to recover from this
This is what we get for you thinking it out loud

Now that Jerry knows of your predicament, I’m thinking he may generously delay the release of one of these—just to give you some breathing room.
😉

Last edited:
My 1st Busse was a Beating Heart, 2nd will be a HR II after its made and it appears my 3rd will be a Smatchet I've been needing to help dress the next Brontosaurus I harvest this fall.

Back